Louisiana Board Approves $287M in GO Zone Debt
- Wish List Review. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;2/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31329, p33
Reports on the State Bond Commission of Louisiana's meeting for the possible approval of bond requests for issuers throughout Louisiana as well as assembling the financing team for state's highway bond deal. Approval received by the Louisiana Public Facilities Authority; Purpose of issuing...
- Louisiana State Bond Commission Approves a $160 Million Raft of Requests. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/21/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31598, p4
Reports on the approval of $160 million of bond requests by Louisiana State Bond Commission for March 2003. Amount of bonds approved for January and February; Reference to some of the bond issues approved.
- Chicken Is on the Menu as Louisiana OKs Bond Issues. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;12/06/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31031, p4
No abstract available.
- Louisiana Bond Agency OKs $500M-Plus in Issuance. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/19/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31369, p3
Reports the approval of the State Bond Commission for the Public Facilities Authority to sell revenue and refunding bonds in Louisiana. Resolution approved by the commission to select bond counsel for the state; Bond counsel firms considered by the government; Purpose of the bonds to build...
- Over $700M In Debt OK'd By Louisiana. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;5/17/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31389, p1
Reports the approval of Louisiana State Bond Commission on the $700 million dollars bond requests from state agencies in Louisiana. Implementation of guidelines on the selection of state agencies and bond counsel; Issuance of Louisiana Public Facilities Authority of $340 million dollars of...
- Louisiana Agency Approves $240 Million in Bonds. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/20/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31475, p33
Reports the approval of the Louisiana State Bond Commission on bonds in Louisiana. Value of the bonds for various agencies; Issuance of revenue-refunding bonds from the Parish of Jefferson Home Mortgage Authority; Consideration of the government for a letter of credit.
- Louisiana Approves $170 Million in Debt for Capital Needs. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/24/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31002, p3
Reports on the approval given by the Louisiana State Bond Commission to 170 million dollars of bonds for various capital needs. Bond package for highway construction projects; Bond authorizations packaged as small to mid-sized deals.
- Louisiana Bond Commission Returns Co-Manager List, Seeking Minorities. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/17/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31205, p48
Reports on Louisiana State Bond Commission's rejection of the recommended list of co-managers for its planned tobacco bond sale. Failure of the search committee to include minority companies in the list; Need for the bond sale application to be graded.
- Louisiana Panel Grants Approval to Cook Up $250 Million in Deals. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31247, p4
Reports the approval of the Louisiana Public Facilities Authority (LPFA) bond by the Louisiana State Bond Commission. Purpose of the LPFA bond; Impact of the interest rates on the ability of Tulane University to finance the debt; Schedule for the sale of the bonds.