- Chicago Fed Activity Index Narrows to -0.74. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/25/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33172, p2
The article reports that the Chicago Fed national activity index (CFNAI) for July 2009 was down to negative 0.74 from negative 1.82 figure in June 2009 in Chicago, Illinois, according to the report from the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago. The report states that CFNAI-MA3 has improved to...
- The Nat'l Financial Conditions. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;8/20/2015, pA02
The article reports on the unchanged rate of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago's National Financial Conditions Index during the week of August 14, 2015.
- Chicago Fed Index Dips to Negative 0.91. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/23/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32800, p2
The article reports on the decrease of the Chicago Fed National Activity Index (CFNAI) for December 2007 in Illinois. The decrease was seen as negative 0.91, down from negative 0.29 in November of the same year. The Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago revealed that the three-month moving average...
- Nov. Chicago Fed Nat'l Activity Index Widens to Negative 0.30. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;12/22/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34430, p1
The Chicago Fed National Activity Index for November dropped to negative 0.04 from a revised negative 0.17 reading in October, while the three-month moving average (CFNAI-MA3) dipped to negative 0.20 from an upwardly revised negative 0.18 in October, the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago reported...
- MINORITY BUSINESS. // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/15/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 40, p13
Reports on the partnership of Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago and Indiana State Hispanic Chamber of Commerce to offer a financial-access seminar for immigrants in Indiana. Theme of the seminar; Schedule of the event; Registration.
- July Chicago Fed Index Slips to Negative 0.12. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/24/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32452, p2
The article reports on the decline of the Chicago Federal National Activity Index to negative 0.12 in July 2006 from its positive 0.43 reading in June. A decline of positive 0.07 in July from positive 0.15 in June was also reflected on the three-month moving average or the CFNAI-MA3. According...
- Chicago Fed: Mfg Flat at 104.9 in June. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/27/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32680, p2
The article focuses on the data released by the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago last July 26, 2007. The data reports that the Chicago Fed Midwest Manufacturing index flattened last June at 104.9 right after the May index was revised to an unchanged level from the originally reported 0.2 percent...
- October Chicago Fed Nat'l Activity Index Rebounds to 0.47. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;11/25/2014, Issue 34216, p1
The Chicago Fed National Activity Index for October fell to 0.14 from a revised 0.29 reading in September, while the three-month moving average (CFNAI-MA3) dropped to negative 0.01 from a revised positive 0.12 in September, the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago reported Monday.
- Evans: Need to Take Symmetrical Policy Seriously. Market News International // Bond Buyer;8/28/2012, Vol. 121 Issue 33772, p1
In this article, the author discusses the views of the President of the Chicago Federal Reserve Bank Charles Evans regarding the role of the federal government in the growth of the economy and the economic development of the U.S. The reduction in the inflation rate is required for development of...