Kaiser Readies Big Deals
- Illinois to Sell $460M GO Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/28/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31644, p1
The state of Illinois will sell 460 million dollar of general obligation bonds on May 28, 2003 following a downgrade by Fitch Ratings Inc. to AA from AA-plus. The state planned a sale of up to 4 billion dollar of taxable pension government obligations set for June 5, and the competitive sale of...
- Fitch rates 2005 a record year for European CMBS. Gibson, Robert // Estates Gazette;5/28/2005, Issue 521, p49
Reports on the forecast of Fitch Ratings for the British and European commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS) market in 2005. Amount of deals expected for the market; Comments of Fitch managing director Rodney Pelletier on CMBS deals; Stability of the European CMBS market.
- Fitch Raises Hanover County, Va., To AAA Ahead of $35.6 Million Deal. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;9/12/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32464, p4
The article announces the upgraded rating of the Hanover County in Virginia to AAA from AA-plus. According to Fitch Ratings, the County's rating will be upgraded due to its $35.6 million deal on September 27, 2006. Another reason is the existence of commercial and residential developments in the...
- Moody's Boosts Suffolk County, N.Y., to Aa3 From A1. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;10/16/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32487, p6
The article reports that rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded the general obligation bond rating of Suffolk County, New York. The agency is confident that the county's general obligation bond would be stable. A total of $94.17 million of public improvement serial bonds would...
- Columbia, Mo.-Based Utility Commission Sets Debut Debt Sale. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/5/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32375, p38
The article reports on the launching of Missouri Joint Municipal Electric Utility Commission in the tax-exempt market in May 10, 2006 in Columbia, Missouri. The debut was inaugurated with a sale of power project revenue bonds. Fitch Ratings Inc. and Moody's Investors Service Inc. have given...
- Market Post: San Joaquin Regains Marginal Strength. Smith, Kate // Bond Buyer;10/242014, Vol. 1 Issue F341, p25
The article reports developments in the U.S. bond market as of late October 2014. It claims that both the senior and junior lien San Joaquin Hills bonds rose to the top of the trading lists as it regains strength in secondary trading. The senior lien bonds were rated BBB-minus by both Standard &...
- Fitch Proposes Rating Criteria Changes on Tax-Supported Debt. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;9/11/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F335, p1
Fitch Ratings released a draft on Thursday detailing changes to its U.S. tax-supported bond rating criteria. The rating agency said it expects less than 10% of the ratings covered would be affected.
- Toll Roads On Positive Path in 2016, Fitch Says. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;12/22/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34430, p1
Smooth sailing is seen for toll road credits in 2016, as positive performance trends are expected to continue in the new year, Fitch says.
- Record Share of Euro Debt from Bonds. Carlson, Nicole // High Yield Report;7/15/2013, p31
The article discusses an analysis of the bond market in Europe conducted by Fitch Ratings. According to the rating agency, bonds reached its largest-ever share of total European corporate debt funding in the first half of 2013. The activity is due to perception of investors on central banks...