- RATINGS May 12-18. // Broadcasting & Cable;6/2/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 22, p21
Presents ratings of syndicated television programs aired on television between May 12-18, 2003.
- This Just In. // Multichannel News;5/30/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 22, p3
Presents updates on the cable television industry as of May 2005. Decision of Outdoor Life Network to secure syndication rights to reality television program "Survivor"; Premiere showing of musical program "Rockin' the Corps" at INHD2; Household share gained by Discovery Channel.
- AT A GLANCE. // Broadcasting & Cable;1/24/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 4, p25
Looks at the trends in the U.S. cable and television broadcasting market as of January 2005. Total television revenue as of January 2005; List of the top commercial television stations in the country; Ratings of the syndicated show "Jeopardy!" at WBNS.
- AT A GLANCE. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/31/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 44, p17
Presents tabular representations on the status of television broadcasting in the U.S. as of October 2005. Major cable operator; Affiliates of commercial television stations; Ratings of top syndicated television shows.
- AT A GLANCE. // Broadcasting & Cable;5/10/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 19, p17
Looks at the trends in the broadcasting and cable industry in the U.S. as of May 10, 2004. Broadcasting and cable market performance; Ranking of commercial TV stations; Ratings of several syndicated television programs.
- AT A GLANCE. // Broadcasting & Cable;11/14/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 46, p15
Presents tabular representations of the status of television broadcasting in the U.S. as of November 2005. Affiliates of commercial television stations; Major cable operators; Ratings of top syndicated television shows.
- Oldies and Goodies. Romano, Allison // Broadcasting & Cable;1/2/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 1, p14
The article focuses on the popularity of syndicated classical television programs in the U.S. to be discussed at the 2006 National Association of Television Program Executives convention to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada. The reruns of "The Andy Griffith Show," aired in WVLT, has almost beat...
- The Ups and Downs of Cable Ratings. Friedman, Wayne // Television Week;3/21/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p12
Focuses on the status of cable television viewership in the U.S. according to the findings of the Syndicated Network Television Association (SNTA) presented during its conference on March 10, 2005. Disagreement of the Cabletelevision Advertising Bureau to the findings of SNTA; Suggested actions...
- 'Insider' Tops Freshman Strips; 'CSI' Opens to Huge Numbers. Lisotta, Christopher // Television Week;10/4/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 40, p8
Reports on the performance of first-run syndicated television programs aired on cable television in the U.S. for the week ended September 19, 2004, according to Nielsen Media Research. Household ratings performance of Paramount Domestic Television's "The Insider"; Decline in the rating of NBC...