Meeting Needs in N.O
- REBUILDING LOUISIANA. // Multichannel News;8/27/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 33, p22
The article focuses on the effort of Cox Communications Inc. in responding to the needs of its employees who were affected by the Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans, Louisiana. It highlights the company's initiative of saving its employees by initiating disaster-preparedness and recovery plans,...
- Caprock Mobilizes Satellite Services For Hurricane Katrina Relief. // Satellite Today;9/6/2005, p3
This article talks about the efforts of Caprock Communications Corp. to deploy transportable satellite communications systems since Hurricane Katrina's landfall on August 29, 2005. In response to the need for satellite communications along the Gulf Coast, Caprock is building and deploying dozens...
- Providing a Safe Port in a Storm. Lindorff, Dave // Treasury & Risk Management;Oct2005, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p15
Discusses the emergency assistance provided by BellSouth Corp. to its 6,500 employees affected by Hurricane Katrina in the U.S. in 2005. Disaster relief for affected workers; Analysis of pertinent topics and relevant issues; Implications for personnel management and the social responsibility of...
- Caring Kids to the Rescue! // Scholastic News -- Edition 3;10/10/2005, Vol. 62 Issue 5, p3
Deals with the efforts of children across the U.S. to raise money for the victims of Hurricane Katrina.
- For the Record. // Response;Dec2005, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p10
The article reports on the donation of the services of 300 telephone agents to the American Red Cross during the Hurricane Katrina Crisis.
- MAKING A DIFFERENCE. Goldstein, Melissa Mildrad; Freed, Janet Carlson // Town & Country;Dec2005 Special Issue, p186
The article commends several beauty companies that contributed products to Hurricane Katrina survivors including Unilever, EstÃ©e Lauder, Procter & Gamble and L'OrÃ©al.
- Restoring history. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);5/21/2007, Vol. 27 Issue 44, p53
A photograph of people who are helping New Orleans, Louisiana recover from the devastation of Hurricane Katrina is presented.
- HURRICANE GIRLS. // New Moon;Nov/Dec2005, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p46
Looks at the efforts of several girls to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina in the U.S.
- A CIVIL RIGHTS ISSUE. COX, LARRY // Progressive Populist;10/1/2010, Vol. 16 Issue 17, p9
The article deals with the slow progress of recovery in the Gulf States years after Hurricanes Katrina and Rita in 2005 which prevents former residents to return home.