Japan: Strained Relations
- Subject Index To Volumes 1—10 (1998—2007). // Journal of International Economic Law;Mar2008, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p233
A subject index for the January 29, 2008 issue of "Journal of International Economic Law" is presented.
- Tokyo-Denver route opening trade doors. ARMBRISTER, MOLLY // Northern Colorado Business Report;6/28/2013, Vol. 18 Issue 21, p3A
The article offers information on the possibility of recruitment of new international University students and opening of new routes for meat and energy exports with the opening of international trade relations started from the first direct flight from Denver to Tokyo on June 11, 2013.
- World Trade Organization: Status of China's Trade Commitments to the United States and Other Members: NSIAD-00-142. // GAO Reports;5/16/2000, p1
The United States and China concluded a bilateral trade agreement in November 1999 on issues related to China's joining the World Trade Organization (WTO). The Administration has asked Congress to pass legislation that would allow the President to grant China permanent normal trade relations...
- 2 MACRO-ACCESSIBILITY IN CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC: 2.4 IMPORT AND EXPORT REGULATION RISKS. // Central African Republic Economic Studies;2007, p19
The fourth section of Chapter 2 of the "Executive Report on Strategies in Central African Republic" is presented. It explains the risks in foreign trade regulations and other related issues in Central African Republic. It discusses the import-export trade in the Republic under the Economic and...
- 2 MACRO-ACCESSIBILITY IN KAZAKHSTAN: 2.4 IMPORT AND EXPORT REGULATION RISKS. // Kazakhstan Economic Studies;2007, p24
The fourth section of Chapter 2 of the report "Executive Report on Strategies in Kazakhstan" is presented. It explains the risks in foreign trade regulations and other related issues in Kazakhstan. These include trade barrier risks, customs procedures, licenses required for trade, export...
- Part Three ? Trade by SITC sections. // Monthly Statistics of International Trade -- Statistiques mensue;Apr2005, Vol. 2005 Issue 4, p31
Provides data on the trade by member countries of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development classified according to the five major group of commodities, based on the sections of the Standard International Trade Classification. Total imports of Canada by main categories of...
- Strategies in the Development and Management of Foreign Trade. Olszewski, Jerzy // Soviet & Eastern European Foreign Trade;Spring77, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p55
Focuses on the strategies in the development and management of foreign trade in Poland. Increase in the export-import during 1971-75; Tasks defined for foreign trade for the five-year-period from 1976-80; Foreign trade strategy to maintain the country's rate of economic growth; Poland's foreign...
- Economic policy and industrial East-West cooperation. // Soviet & Eastern European Foreign Trade;Spring/Summer78, Vol. 14 Issue 1/2, p96
Discusses aspects of economic policy of the countries involved in the East-West industrial cooperation and its relevance to their economic cooperation. Policy of integration for the member nations of Council for Mutual Economic Assistance (CMEA) and East-West cooperation; Relations between...
- Ireland: Country Conditions: Climate for Trade. // Political Risk Yearbook: Ireland Country Report;2003, p45
Looks at the trade and business climate in Ireland as of October 2002. Tariff and non-tariff barriers; Taxes and fees assessed on imports; Membership in international trade agreements.