- Peasants march against killings. Suggett, James // Green Left Weekly;10/14/2009, Issue 813, p15
The article reports on the march of peasant activists in Guarico, Venezuela as they demand for an end to impunity for the killings of their fellow workers since the passage of the 2001 Land Reform Law.
- Loyalists riot over flag decision. Munckton, Stuart // Green Left Weekly;1/16/2013, Issue 950, p16
The article presents information on the eruption of riots during the loyalist flag protest due to which plastic bullets and water cannons were fired against the protestors in Belfast, Ireland.
- OCT. 24, 2009. RIVERSIDE, CALIF. // Intelligence Report;Spring2010, Issue 137, p8
The article focuses on the fistfights occurred at an anti-immigration rally presented by the National Socialist Movement (NSM), in which Rudy Hansboro of Brown Beret was arrested for breaking through police barricades and started the fight in Riverside, California.
- Uranus-Pluto Square. LOAR, JULIE // Atlantis Rising Magazine;Nov/Dec2013, Issue 102, p48
The article offers information on the synodic cycle between Uranus and Pluto that began in 1962. It mentions that the Arab Spring is the term depicting the wave of revolutionary demonstrations, protests and riots. It offers information on the civil uprisings in Bahrain and Syria. It mentions...
- Oakland protest turns violent. Highleyman, Liz // Bay Area Reporter;4/10/2003, Vol. 33 Issue 15, p12
Reports on the violence during a protest at the West Oakland docks in Oakland, California when police used non-lethal weapons against them. Details about the incident; Reasons for the holding the demonstration; Casualties.
- Underground Railroad home threatened. Baker, John // New York Amsterdam News;4/20/2006, Vol. 97 Issue 17, p6
The article reports that approximately 20 protesters marched across the Brooklyn Bridge last week to City Hall in New York City to protest the city's use of the eminent domain law to bulldoze and build on property in downtown Brooklyn, despite evidence that the buildings were Underground...
- NY power plant proposals draw multiple intervenors. Solnik, Claude // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);8/17/2001, Vol. 48 Issue 33, p6A
Reports on the intervention of business, religious and health groups on the establishment of megawatt power plant of the American National Power in Long Island, New York. Conflict between environmentalists and energy groups; Contention of energy groups on the need develop more power plants;...
- CLIMATE CAMP STIRS DEBATE ON COAL POWER. // Planning (14672073);8/8/2008, Issue 1781, p1
A photograph of activists who joined the camp in Kent, England against the plans for Kingsnorth power station is presented.
- Anti-coal protesters march through snow over global warming. Yager, Jordy // Hill;3/3/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 23, p6
The article reports on the protest on coal-burning in the middle of snowstorm at the Capitol Power Plant (CCP) in Washington D.C. on March 2, 2009.