Keeping Our Bits About Us
- Digital Preservation in India. Gaur, Ramesh C. // DESIDOC Journal of Library & Information Technology;Jul2012, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p291
An introduction to the journal is presented wherein the editor discusses articles published within the issue on topics including issues concerning digital preservation of various electronic resources (e-resources), a case study of Digital Bleak and Lloyd collection in the Lucy Lloyd Archive and...
- NB Investment Bank Eyes New SEC Regs. YU, JANE // Orange County Business Journal;11/4/2013, Vol. 36 Issue 44, p3
The article focuses on Newport Beach, California-based investment bank Digital Offering LLC, which operates online platform and offers broker-dealer services to link issuers and investors. It states that Digital Offering LLC's online platform is part of the federal 2012 Jumpstart Our Business...
- Libraries Unlimited Publishes Book That Explains How to Preserve Digital Resources. // Computers in Libraries;Nov/Dec2001, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p22
Reviews the book 'Digital Preservation and Metadata: History, Theory, Practice,' by Susan S. Lazinger.
- SEC's Access Rule Could Split High Frequency Market. Hintze, John // Securities Industry News;1/25/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p5
The article discusses skepticism on the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission's (SEC) Rule 15d3-5, requiring pre-trade checks but giving broker-dealers flexibility to adjust market-access proposal.
- Citi, Freddie May Join 'Subpenny' Test. // American Banker;5/4/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 68, p16
The article discusses a request by financial firms including Citigroup Inc. and Freddie Mac that the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) allow them to join a pilot test which would enable them to trade select securities in increments of less than one cent.
- SEC Analysis Methodology and Categories. // Public Accounting Report;3/15/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p2
The article reports on the analysis made by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for the registrants who terminated or violated the securities registration or not filed their documents since March 1, 2009.
- ADS Media Group, Inc., American Enterprise Development Corp., and Arcland Energy Corp.; Order of Suspension of Trading. Peterson, Jill M. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;10/24/2011, Vol. 76 Issue 205, p65768
The article presents a notice from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) about the suspension of trading involving ADS Media Group Inc., American Enterprise Development Corp. and Arcland Energy Corp.
- Registration of Security-Based Swap Dealers and Major Security-Based Swap Participants. Murphy, Elizabeth M. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;10/24/2011, Vol. 76 Issue 205, p65784
The article focuses on the proposed rules of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) about the registration of security-based swap dealers.
- SEC Extends Rules on Discipline, Fair Dealing to Mimi Advisers. ACKERMAN, ANDREW // Bond Buyer;12/27/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33439, p7
The article reports on the approval made by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) concerning the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board proposal which is to extend its Rules G-17 on fair dealing and G-5 on disciplinary actions to municipal advisers in the U.S.