- Caterpillar profits increase in first quarter. // Pit & Quarry;Jun2000, Vol. 92 Issue 12, p80
Reports on the profits posted by Caterpillar Inc., a manufacturing corporation in the United States, in the first-quarter of 2000. Increase in sales and revenues; Comparison with the same quarter in 1999; Company's support for the 21st Century Truck Initiative which aims to reduce emissions.
- CAT's PROFITS SLIP DESPITE RECORD SALES. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;04/26/99, Vol. 242 Issue 16, p73
Reports on the decline in the profits of Peoria, Illinois-based Caterpillar Inc. for the first quarter of 1999. Increase in sales; Total amount of revenue; Profit forecast of Caterpillar for 1999.
- Cat profits double. // International Construction;Nov2010, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p10
The article informs that Caterpillar has reported an almost double profits in revenue for the third quarter of 2010 by securing 53% more in comparison to the same period last year.
- Caterpillar Expects $55 Billion Plus by 2012, Oberhelman Says. // Rental Equipment Register;Sep2010, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p20
The article reports on the expectation of Caterpillar for 55 to 60 billion U.S. dollars in revenue in 2012.
- Caterpillar Numbers Take a Hit. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;10/25/99, Vol. 243 Issue 17, p33
Reports the decrease in the earnings of Caterpillar Inc. in its third quarter, ended September 30, 1999. Comparison of the earnings to the same period in 1998; Cause of the decline; Sales of equipment products; Predictions for the company for the year 2000.
- Caterpillar to Announce First-Quarter 2012 Financial Results April 25. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;4/11/2012, p18
The article focuses on the First-Quarter 2012 Financial Results of Caterpillar Inc. that will be released on April 25, 2012 at 6:30 a.m. Central Time and will also be available online at www.caterpillar.com/earnings.
- Revised outlook. // International Construction;Nov2013, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p10
The article reports on the revision made by Caterpillar Inc. to its 2013 outlook on the back of a sharp fall in third quarter revenues and profit.
- Caterpillar Profit Soars 91 Percent in Second Quarter. // Rental Equipment Register;Aug2010, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p18
The article reports on the 91% increase in the profit posted by Caterpillar Inc. for the second quarter of 2010.
- Equipment. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;11/2/2015, Vol. 275 Issue 12, p7
The article reports that engineering equipment maker Caterpillar has missed the estimated earnings made by U.S. Security Industries, as of November 2015, and mentions the quarter three profit of the firm.