Greater China's 40 Richest
- Asia's Richest. // Forbes Asia;Mar2012 Special Issue, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p31
The article lists the names of Asia's richest persons including Li Ka-shing of Hong Kong, Mukesh Ambani and Lakshmi Mittal of India.
- Tycoons' wealth surges on property. // Asian Pacific Post;1/17/2013, p11
The article reports that tycoon Li Ka-shing has been named as the richest man in Hong Kong, China by "Forbes" magazine for 2012.
- Hong Kong's 40 Richest. Flannery, Russell; Chen, Maggie; Cao, Danni; Burkitt, Jiang Yan & Laurie // Forbes Asia;2/16/2009, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p38
The article presents information on the impact of the economic slowdown on the 40 richest people in Hong Kong, China. Total wealth of Hong Kong's 40 richest, which includes Macau, sank to $82 billion from $179 billion last year. Billionaire Li Ka-Shing lost half his net worth in past year as...
- Registration for All of Li Ka-Shing's Businesses Moved out of China. // Chinascope;Sep/Oct2015, Issue 77, p39
An abstract of the article regarding the transfer of all the assets under the wealthiest man Li Ka-Shing out of China is presented.
- Canada for sale? Grace, Kevin Michael // Report / Newsmagazine (Alberta Edition);06/19/2000, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p26
Focuses on allegations by Brian McAdam, a former Canadian civil servant, that criminal groups known as triads in China have exerted influence on Canadian politics. Information on the allegations including specific practices of Canadian politicians; McAdam's history as a civil servant; Charges...
- Hong Kong's 40 Richest. Flannery, Russell; Kwok, Vivian Wai-yin; Chen, Shu-Ching Jean; Chen, Maggie; Miller, Matthew; Zeppelin, Cristina von // Forbes Asia;1/28/2008, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p36
This article presents information on the 40 richest people in Hong Kong. Li Ka-shing is Hong Kong's riches with assets worth $32 billion. Li Ka-shing is a self-made billionaire. Through Hutchison Whampoa conglomerate, is world's largest operator of container terminals, world's largest health and...
- LI KA-SHING'S MIDAS TOUCH. FLANNERY, RUSSELL // Forbes Asia;Mar2012 Special Issue, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p40
The article focuses on Asia's richest man Li Ka-Shing and discusses those factors which have contributed to growth of his fortunes. It informs on how he dominates Hong Kong and holds keys to China as a result of investments in high-tech including Facebook, Sin and Spotify. He reveals his new...
- Greater China's 40 Richest. Flannery, Russell; Bahree, Megha; Vorasarun, Chaniga; Doebele, Justin; Miller, Matthew; Orr, Deborah; Chen, Maggie // Forbes Asia;1/29/2007, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p34
This article presents information on the 40 richest men in Greater China, which includes those in Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan. It explains the changes in the wealth of these richest Chinese that affected their ranking from the previous year. Li Ka-shing leads them with a total net worth of $22...
- Real Estate Slump. FLANNERY, RUSSELL // Forbes Asia;Jan2012, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p26
The article offers information on the periodical's list of 40 richest people of Hong Kong, China of 2011. It informs that the list was topped by philanthropist Li Ka-Shing followed by real estate investor Lee Shau Kee and real estate developer, Kwok family. Also presented are brief profile of...