Henry Ford's Will
- Mr. Ford's Treasury. // Time;5/12/1923, Vol. 1 Issue 11, p24
The article reports on the financial performance of Ford Motor Co., owned by Henry Ford who is being considered as a possible Republican presidential candidate in 1924.
- Remembering the founder at Ford Motor's centennial. Chiaramida, Angeljean // New Hampshire Business Review;7/25/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p1B
Profiles Henry Ford, founder of the Ford Motor Co. and credited with the assembly-line manufacturing of automobiles. Ford's buyout of his partners and business practices; Introduction of the Model T; Announcement of $5 a day for workers, twice the minimum wage. INSET: Publication focuses on...
- Henry Ford: Driven and sometimes dangerous. Frost // Biography;Jan2000, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p92
Profiles automobile maker Henry Ford. Character traits Ford is well remembered for; Birth; Family background; Incorporation of Ford Motor Co. in 1903; Mass production of the Ford Model T; Change of Henry's personality from openness to egocentricity, rigidity, paranoia and cruelty;...
- Henry Ford. McGill, Sara Ann // Henry Ford;2005, p1
Presents a biography of American industrialist Henry Ford. Background; Early career as an engineer with the Detroit Edison Company; Experiments with internal combustion engines; Ambition to mass-produce affordable automobiles; Success of the Ford Motor Company; Popularity of the Model T Ford;...
- IDEALIST ON BOARD. Morris, Betsy // Fortune International (Europe);04/03/2000, Vol. 141 Issue 7, p57
Focuses on Bill Ford, chairman of Ford Motor Co. and great-grandson of Henry Ford. How he has earned and consolidated his power at the company since 1980; His interest in environmentalism and sports; Biographical information; His attributes; Questions over whether he will be able to get along...
- In the beginning, the prospects were dim. Mortimer, Jeff // Automotive News Europe;6/2/2003 Supplement, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p4
Discusses the history of Ford Motor Co. Career background of Henry Ford; Original investors of the company; Number of automobiles sold by the company within the first nine months of its operation. INSET: Sharing the wealth.
- A bridge between Germany and USA. Morton, Ian // Automotive News Europe;6/2/2003 Supplement, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p29
Looks at the start of the German operations of Ford Motor Co. in 1925. Reason that Henry Ford had no inclination to favor Germany; Automobile models produced by the plant in order to prevent the closure of its operations; State of the German motor industry in 1932.
- Racing Past. Wilson, Kevin A. // AutoWeek;6/16/2003, Vol. 53 Issue 24, p30
This article focuses on the first racing automobile manufactured by Ford Motor Co. in 1901, known as the Sweepstakes. The first test of the machine came on a public road closed off by police for the occasion in July 1901. Total-loss lubrication with the crank spinning in the open in the original...
- Zoom! Smalls, F. Romall // Scholastic News -- Edition 5/6;10/13/2008, Vol. 77 Issue 5, p4
The article presents information on Tin Lizzie, also known as Model T, automobile launched by Ford Motor Co. in 1908. The Model T changed the landscape of America. Model Ts were affordable, durable, and easy to repair. Ford Motor Co founder Henry Ford came up with a new way to build cars--the...