Indian Pharma: Ibuprofen-Plus
- Shasun Chemicals to diversify into textiles. // Colourage;Jul95, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p69
Reports on the diversification of Shasun Chemicals and Drugs Ltd. by setting up of a textile spinning unit. Manufacture of cotton and cotton-viscose blended yarn.
- ChiRex acquiring Glaxo drug plant in contract move. Lerner, Matthew // Chemical Market Reporter;07/14/97, Vol. 252 Issue 2, p1
Focuses on ChiRex Inc.'s letter of intent to acquire Glaxo Wellcome's pharmaceutical facility in Annan, Scotland. Terms under deal; Impact of impending purchase; Business activity at the site.
- Shasun to Build Plant in U.S. Ramesh, Deepti // Chemical Week;2/4/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 4, p23
The article reports on the plan of pharmaceutical company Shasun Chemicals & Drugs Ltd. to establish a process development facility at Piscataway, New Jersey. The facility will provide direct active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) development services in the preclinical and clinical trial...
- Shasun products in US, Europe. // Chemical Business;Jun2005, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p78
Reports on the agreement of Shasun Chemicals & Drugs Ltd. with New Jersey-based Alpharma Inc. to market its genetic formulations in the U.S. and Europe. Terms of the agreement; Market size of the products in the regions.
- Shasun bids for global status. Boswell, Clay // Chemical Market Reporter;1/16/2006, Vol. 269 Issue 2, p6
The article reports on the business developments of Shasun Chemicals & Drugs Ltd., a manufacturer of active pharmaceutical ingredients, excipients, generic drugs and formulations in Chennai, India. It mentions about the company's plan to acquire Rhodia Pharma Solutions and the company's...
- Shasun inks deal with Alpharma. // Chemical Market Reporter;6/6/2005, Vol. 267 Issue 23, p21
Reports that Chennai, India-based Shasun Chemicals and Drugs Ltd. continues to add to its roster of development and manufacturing alliances by signing a deal with the Fort Lee, New Jersey-based generic pharmaceutical company Alpharma Inc. Terms of the deal; Shasun's partnership with Glenmark...
- ASIA. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;1/15/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 2, p14
The article presents news briefs on the chemical industry in Asia as of January 15, 2007. Shasun Chemicals & Drugs issued 2.25 million warrants which can be converted into shares. The joint venture company Pak-Iran Joint Investment is planning to establish refineries and petrochemical projects....
- Asia Watch. Kovac, Matt // ICIS Chemical Business;1/15/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 49, p14
The article offers news briefs on the chemical industry in Asia. Chennai, India-based Shasun Chemicals & Drugs has decided to raise Rupees (Rs) 198 million through an issue of 2.25 million warrants at Rs88 each. The Pak-Iran Joint Investment Co. is focusing on naptha-based cracker projects that...
- ASIA & MIDDLE EAST: NEWS AND VIEWS. Lazell, Mark // ICIS Chemical Business;4/10/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 14, p12
The article presents updates on the chemical industry in Asia as of April 10, 2006. Rhodia has completed the sale of its pharmaceutical custom synthesis business to Indian company Shasun Chemicals & Drugs. Israel Chemicals has expressed an interest in bidding for its smaller rival, Haifa Chemicals.