RESTAURANTS: GO, CONSIDER, STOP
- EXECUTIVE DINING. Chao, Fifi // Orange County Business Journal;3/21/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p59
Presents several restaurants in California. Promotions of Sutra Lounge; Food service of Cedar Creek Inn; Contact information of the Clubhouse.
- Gurnard's Head, Cornwall. Young, Alix // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/25/2006, Vol. 196 Issue 4426, p44
The article features the Gurnard's Head restuarant in Cornwall, England. The team behind Brecon's Felin Fach Griffin, former AA restaurant of the year for Wales, has revitalised this old roadside inn. Food Starters include confit of tuna with fennel salad and tomato dressing, while evening main...
- A Hearty Bravo for Romano's Macaroni Grill. Blessing, Gabriel Parra // Caribbean Business;12/22/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 50, pA15
The article profiles Romano's Macaroni Grill, a company that operates casual dining restaurants in Puerto Rico in 2005. Key issues discussed include background information on the company and its executives, its range of cuisine and service offerings and its growth targets and strategies in the...
- WITHOUT RESERVATIONS: South Scottsdale. Orovan, Bill // Echo Magazine;10/20/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p73
Evaluates the Bandera restaurant in Phoenix, Arizona. Bar design; Food selections; Price range of dishes.
- Places To Eat Nationwide. // North & South;Dec2004, Issue 225, p127
Presents information on several restaurants in New Zealand. Fatima's in Auckland; Gold Mela in Tauranga; Hay's in Christchurch.
- Succulent Side of the Strip. Fein, Judith // Travel Agent;8/15/2005, Vol. 322 Issue 4, p34
Features several restaurants in Las Vegas, Nevada. Mix Restaurant; Sensi Restaurant; Jean Phillippe Patisserie; Wolfgang Puck Restaurant.
- RESTAURANTS: GO, CONSIDER, STOP. // Forbes Global;5/24/2004, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p13
Features three restaurants in New York City. Giambelli in East 50th Street; Beacon in West 56th Street; Le Jardin Bistro in Cleveland Place.
- (2003) The Best New Restaurants in America. Mariani, John // Esquire;Nov2003, Vol. 140 Issue 5, p104
Presents information on several restaurants in the U.S. Bastide in Los Angeles, California; Capitale in New York; Ibiza in New Haven, Connecticut.
- CHEAP EATS. Burum, Linda // Los Angeles Magazine;Jan2004, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p62
Presents low-cost restaurants in Los Angeles, California as of January 2004. Alcazar in Ventura Boulevard, Encino; Buddha's Belly in Beverly Boulevard; Crepeto go in Sawtelle Boulevard, West Los Angeles; Pollo Grill in Artesia Boulevard, Redondo Beach; Woodlands Indian Cuisine in Artesia...
- EXECUTIVE DINING. Chao, Fifi // Orange County Business Journal;5/2/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 18, p52
Reports on developments in the restaurant business in Orange County, California, as of May 2, 2005. Benefit luncheon held monthly in Anaheim; Second Annual Roy's Kei Day Celebration at Roy's restaurant in Newport Beach; Green Corn Tamale Season at the El Cholo restaurants.