RESTAURANTS: GO, CONSIDER, STOP
- EXECUTIVE DINING. Chao, Fifi // Orange County Business Journal;3/21/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p59
Presents several restaurants in California. Promotions of Sutra Lounge; Food service of Cedar Creek Inn; Contact information of the Clubhouse.
- Appetite for Success. // BusinessWest;May2004, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p53
Describes several restaurants in the state of Massachusetts. Popularity of the restaurants; Names of the restaurants; Types of food being served at the restaurants.
- Beyond the Buffet. // Insurance Conference Planner;Guide to Las Vegas 2003/2004, p20
Presents information on several restaurants in Las Vegas, Nevada. Delmonico Steakhouse at the Venetian; Aureole at Mandalay Bay; Picasso at the Bellagio.
- Gurnard's Head, Cornwall. Young, Alix // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/25/2006, Vol. 196 Issue 4426, p44
The article features the Gurnard's Head restuarant in Cornwall, England. The team behind Brecon's Felin Fach Griffin, former AA restaurant of the year for Wales, has revitalised this old roadside inn. Food Starters include confit of tuna with fennel salad and tomato dressing, while evening main...
- Dish It Out. Medina, Marcy // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/12/2004, Vol. 188 Issue 7, p2
Presents information on several restaurants in California. Lincoln in Santa Monica; Mix in Los Angeles; Nirvana in Beverly Hills.
- A Hearty Bravo for Romano's Macaroni Grill. Blessing, Gabriel Parra // Caribbean Business;12/22/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 50, pA15
The article profiles Romano's Macaroni Grill, a company that operates casual dining restaurants in Puerto Rico in 2005. Key issues discussed include background information on the company and its executives, its range of cuisine and service offerings and its growth targets and strategies in the...
- RESTAURANT OPENINGS. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;10/23/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4296, p13
Provides information on several restaurants in London, England. Trailer Happiness; Harvard Bar & Grill; Visible.
- Progress Report. Simonds, Dawn // Cincinnati Magazine;Jan2004, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p144
A fine-dining restaurant is built on the dream of sharing the best the world can offer, fine wine, fine food, indulgent service, and nowhere is this more true in Cincinnati than at Andiamo, the Oakley restaurant that opened a year ago to much fanfare. The first months of the restaurant were...
- GOOD VIBRATIONS AT DJ'S. // Sarasota Magazine;Nov2005, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p272
Features DJ's fine-dining lunch and dinner restaurant, owned and operated by chef Donato Sassano and Donna Friend in Sarasota, Florida. Specialty of the restaurant; Ambience; Contact information.
- LONDON CARRIAGE WORKS. Adkins, Helen // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;9/16/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4341, p48
Presents information on the London Carriage Works restaurant in Liverpool, England. Awards given to the hotel; Prices of food in the restaurant; Menu items offered.