TTFA Selling $2.8B
- Fitch: Second Refinancing Cliff Emerges. K. S. // Leveraged Finance News;1/14/2013, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p1
The article focuses on another refinancing scheme that can avert the fiscal cliff in the U.S. according to the rating agency Fitch Ratings Ltd. According to the report of the rating agency, the leveraged loan and high yield markets are showing signs that it can refinance an economy. It adds that...
- MICHIGAN: Fitch Likes Detroit Water. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;7/24/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33950, p5
The article focuses on the statement of Fitch Ratings, rating agency to keep Detroit water and sewer bonds at investment grade levels, which states that the company is guiding the debt as the city continues to boost its high profile restructuring program.
- Fitch Proposes Rating Criteria Changes on Tax-Supported Debt. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;9/11/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F335, p1
Fitch Ratings released a draft on Thursday detailing changes to its U.S. tax-supported bond rating criteria. The rating agency said it expects less than 10% of the ratings covered would be affected.
- 'Smart Refinancing' Showcases Battery Park City Credit Strengths. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;Deal of The Year Awards, p16
Focuses on the development of Battery Park City in New York City that was refinanced by the billion dollar bond sale, which helped ease the city's budget. Reason of the state's Hugh L. Carey Battery Park City Authority in structuring the billion dollar offering; Sale of the fixed-rate bonds...
- Fitch Downgrades Chicago Schools to Junk. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/29/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34351, p1
Fitch Ratings downgraded the Chicago Board of Education's $6 billion of general obligation debt down to junk Monday.
- MWAA's $38M Advance Refunding Gets Stable AA-Minus From Fitch. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;11/13/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32507, p7
The article reports that Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority's $38 million advance refunding bonds has gained stable AA-Minus from Fitch Ratings Inc. According to Fitch, the bond issue will be used to advance refund $39.1 million of outstanding Series 1998A and Series 2002B bonds, which...
- FLORIDA: Cocoa Beach Utility Revised. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/11/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32731, p9
The article reports on the move of Fitch Ratings Ltd. to revise to negative its outlook on Cocoa Beach's nearly $7 million of outstanding utility system improvement bonds in Florida. Fitch confirmed the city's utility bond rating A-plus but said the negative outlook reflected a trend toward...
- FLORIDA: Environmental Bonds Sink. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/26/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33087, p9
The article reports on government of Florida's environmental bond program which according to state's Division of Bond Finance director Ben Watkins is not a marketable credit due to diminished debt service coverage. Fitch Ratings Ltd. has downgraded program's $2.6 billion of outstanding...
- Monroe Clinic Takes a Hit. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/28/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33207, p9
The article reports on the move of the Fitch Ratings Ltd. to downgrade the ratings of Monroe Clinic Inc.'s into A-minus in the U.S. It states that the rating is due to its plans to add debt load worth 65 million dollars of fixed-rate bonds that is use to fund construction of a new patient tower....