Bigger July GO Sale Set
- N.J. Transportation Officials Plan Smaller Tranches. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;10/29/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32992, p4
The article reports on the $1.6 billion debt secured by the New Jersey Transportation Trust Fund Authority (NJTTFA) which will be used to finance road, bridge and mass transit projects throughout the state. The debt is collateralized by state's gas, petroleum and general sales tax revenues....
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/31/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31439, p39
Presents several charts depicting bonds in the U.S. Details on the municipal bond index; Indication on the bond prices; Bond index of Merrill Lynch.
- Briefly noted. // Business Insurance;01/05/98, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p26
States that the Merrill Lynch and Company Incorporated will settle a suit brought by investor who brought bonds issued by Orange County, California. Details on the county's bankruptcy in 1994; Identification of Robert E. Edmonson becoming vice president of Aetna International's Global Health...
- Online Approach Benefits Both Sides, Fund Managers Say. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;05/01/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30881, p7
Reports on Merrill & Lynch Co.'s decision to invite a select group of institutional buyers to place orders on a California general obligation issue. Improvements in marketing bonds; Broker-dealer element.
- White Paper. Weinberger, Joshua // Financial Planning;Jun2005, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p22
Provides information on a preliminary report made by Merrill Lynch that assesses the long-term outlook for bonds in the market environment as of June 2005. Factors that could affect yields for long-duration bonds; Speculations of Merrill Lynch on the factors that may raise bond prices.
- Merrill Wants Back in Junk. Bruno, Joe Bel // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 16, p7
Reports on the business recovery strategy by the banking company, Merryll Lynch and Co. by capturing high-profile financial deals and recruitment of employees. Capital investments; Focus on profitability; Expansion of the leveraged finance origination team; Operations in the bond market.
- BUDGETS AND BOMBS. Dignan, Larry // Baseline;Apr2003, Issue 17, p20
Focuses on the technology budget plans of U.S. corporations in event of a worse-case scenario. Types of budget that technology executives should have; Decline in technology spending of Merrill Lynch for 2003; Information on the customer relationship management software overhaul of Teekay Shipping.
- Merrill Lynch to Acquire Petrie Parkman & Co. // High Yield Report;10/30/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 41, p2
The article reports on various developments among high yield investment firms in the U.S. Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. has made an agreement regarding the acquisition of Petrie Parkman & Co. F. Mark Turner has been appointed as managing director of Babson Capital Management LLC. The Royal Bank of...
- Merrill sees decline in refunding deals. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;02/19/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30334, p31
Reports that Merrill Lynch & Co. has forecast a decline in advance refundings of municipal bonds in the United States in 1998. Refundings and interest rates; Tax code limitation to issuers.