Virginia Resources Authority Readies $93M for Pool of infrastructure Projects
- Munis Strong, Treasuries Stronger. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/21/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 19, p10
The article discusses the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power (LADWP) pricing of taxable Build America Bonds (BAB) in the U.S. with emphasis on the new-issue market by Morgan Stanley and Co. Inc. It notes that the bonds will mature in 2039 and 2040 which will contain a make-whole call at...
- University of Miami's $163M Leads Trio of Big Florida Issues. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;1/15/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31801, p30
Reports that the University of Miami, Florida is pricing $162.8 million of revenue bonds through the Miami-Dade County Educational Authority in January 2003. Structure of the bonds managed by Morgan Stanley Group Inc.; Capital projects to be financed by the bonds.
- ISRAEL. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/10/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p22
Reports on the Israeli government's appointment of Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley as lead underwriters for a global bond issue expected to take place in March 2000.
- Munis Slightly Weaker, Following Treasuries. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;5/14/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32878, p2
The article reports on the estimates of the municipal market, which was weak on May 13, 2008 following the condition of the Treasury market, in the U.S. The Treasury market showed losses with the yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury note opening at 3.80% and finishing at 3.90%. Morgan Stanley...
- California and Ascension Health Plump Up the Calendar. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;3/8/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33277, p6
The article reports on the move of the government in California to market the sale of its two million dollars various-purpose general obligation bonds. It states that the bonds is part of its estimated 9.52 billion in new volume set for pricing which will be priced by JPMorgan Chase & Co. and...
- Three Winning Bids. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;1/27/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32307, p39
The article reports that Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc., Banc of America Securities LLC and Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc. each submitted winning bids to lead manage state general obligation bond issues in competitive sales totaling $551 million in the United States. The underwriting of $260 million of...
- Third Point Scores Gains in January. Taub, Stephen // AR Magazine;Feb2013, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p3
The article reports that Daniel Loeb's Third Point Offshore Fund has posted a gain of 4.8% in January 2013. Loeb partly credits the gain from the 10.26% increase in the stock of nutrition supplements company Herbalife. Third Point also gained from its activist investments in American...
- Morgan prices another doozy for TVA. Bender, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/21/97, Vol. 63 Issue 29, p16
Reports on the bond pricing given by Morgan Stanley & Co. for the Tennessee Valley Authority for the first half of 1997. Comparison with 1996 ratings given by Morgan; Value of investors' tenders in reaction to the pricing.
- Capital idea. // Money Marketing;10/9/2003, p55
Focuses on capital-protected bond of Morgan Stanley & Co. in Great Britain. Aim of the bond; Return; Closing date; Contact information.