Desert Sands USD, Calif., Raised to Aa3 by Moody's
- C.R. Schools Go Negative. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;2/16/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33468, p7
The article reports that Moody's Investors Services Inc. has approved the Aa2 bond rating on the Cedar Rapids School District in Iowa.
- WISCONSIN: The Fifth Downgrade. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/25/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33372, p9
The article reports on the move of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to downgrade the general obligation rating of West Allis/West Milwaukee School District following the decision of the district board to renege on its moral obligation pledge to repay asset-backed notes in Wisconsin.
- Moody's Lowers Outlook on Oklahoma City Schools After Audit. Williamson, Rcihard // Bond Buyer;8/06/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31693, p5
Reports that rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. has lowered the rating of Oklahoma City School District's general obligation bond. Rating of bond; Reason for lowering the rating; Impact of the lowering of rating on the school.
- Jefferson County, Ala., May Sell $650M of School Debt Tomorrow. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/15/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32030, p31
No abstract available.
- Moody's: Despite General Fund Caps, Pennsylvania Schools Are Still Stable. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;3/10/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31838, p32
Reports on the stable bond rating of the Pennsylvania school districts by Moody's Investors Service. Maintenance of additional reserves in alternative funds; Improvement of financial flexibility; Reduction of the need to increase property taxes.
- FLORIDA: Carrollton Schools Set Sale. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;5/3/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32621, p9
No abstract available.
- Moody's Revises LAUSD TO Stable From Negative. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;12/20/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32282, p4
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has revised its outlook for the Los Angeles Unified School District to stable from negative and has confirmed the Aa3 rating on its general obligation bonds. Moody's also confirmed its A1 rating for the district's fixed asset lease debt...
- Escrowed School Debt's Aaa. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;2/3/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32312, p31
The article reports on that Moody's Investors Service has assigned a #Aaa rating to the bonds sold by the San Jose Unified School District in California. The agency cites the ability of the school district to refund in 2005 and the investment of proceeds in Treasury securities. Moody's analyst...
- Webster, N.Y., Schools Upgraded. // Bond Buyer;09/06/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30969, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has raised its credit rating for the Webster, New York Central School District's outstanding general obligation bonds from A1 to Aa3. Moody's assignment of a Aa3 rating to the district's general obligation school-district bonds.