Desert Sands USD, Calif., Raised to Aa3 by Moody's
- C.R. Schools Go Negative. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;2/16/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33468, p7
The article reports that Moody's Investors Services Inc. has approved the Aa2 bond rating on the Cedar Rapids School District in Iowa.
- WISCONSIN: The Fifth Downgrade. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/25/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33372, p9
The article reports on the move of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to downgrade the general obligation rating of West Allis/West Milwaukee School District following the decision of the district board to renege on its moral obligation pledge to repay asset-backed notes in Wisconsin.
- Frisco District Approves Fourth-Largest School Bond Issue in Texas History. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;3/25/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31600, p3
After winning the fourth-largest bond election in Texas history, officials in the Frisco Independent School District north of Dallas are making plans to issue the first installment of 478 million dollars of general obligation bonds.The willingness of voters to invest in infrastructure in the...
- Moody's Lowers Outlook on Oklahoma City Schools After Audit. Williamson, Rcihard // Bond Buyer;8/06/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31693, p5
Reports that rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. has lowered the rating of Oklahoma City School District's general obligation bond. Rating of bond; Reason for lowering the rating; Impact of the lowering of rating on the school.
- Jefferson County, Ala., May Sell $650M of School Debt Tomorrow. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/15/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32030, p31
No abstract available.
- Madison, Wis., Schools Cut to Aa1 by Moody s. // Bond Buyer;9/12/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32215, p2
Reports on the assignment of rating by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to the bond of Madison Metropolitan School District in Madison, Wisconsin. Decision of the rating agency to downgrade its rating on the said bond; Affirmation of the agency on the district's certificates of participation.
- New London-Spicer ISD, Minn., Lifted by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;9/13/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32216, p2
Reports on the assignment of ratings by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to the Independent School District in Minnesota. Move of the agency to upgrade the district underlying's general obligation bonds; Citation of the district's improved reserve levels as the cause of the upgrade.
- Moody's: Despite General Fund Caps, Pennsylvania Schools Are Still Stable. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;3/10/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31838, p32
No abstract available.
- Moody's: Pickens Schools Back to Stable Outlook. // Bond Buyer;11/7/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32503, p2
The article reports on the assignment of A2 bond rating by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to $ 31.5 million general obligation unlimited tax debt of the school district in Pickens County, South Carolina. The rating agency grants an A2 rating as well as removed the negative outlook on the bonds,...