Fla. Citizens To Sell $3B In Bonds
- Florida's Citizens Issues Largest Cat Bond Ever: $1.5B. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/28/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34099, p1
The article offers information on the deal of catastrophe bond that took place in April 2014 in Florida. It reports that Florida's Citizens Property Insurance Corp. has priced a catastrophe bond deal worth 1.5 billion dollars to protect itself from losses along the state's coast due to...
- Fla.'s Citizens Property Insurance Beefs Up Bond Proceed Managers. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/1/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33459, p3
The article reports that Citizens Property Insurance Corp. has increased the number of outside managers it is using in investing bond proceeds and other funds in Florida.
- Florida Insurer Sets $900M As Hurricane Season Nears. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;5/16/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33517, p1
The article reports on the plan of the Citizens Property Insurance Corp. to sell 900 million dollars in revenue bonds in Florida.
- Florida's Storm Insurer Set to Issue 'Only' $900M for Hurricane Season. SIGO, SHELLY // Bond Buyer;6/23/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33538, p6
The article offers information on Citizens Property Insurance Corp. (CPIC) of Florida that expects to sell up to 900 million dollars of revenue bonds and notes. It is said that the CPIC transaction will be the second-largest bond sale from the Southeast in 2011 as it seeks to offer liquidity for...
- Florida's Citizens Buying Billions of Its ARS. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/28/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32825, p1
The article offers updates on the auctions of floating rate debt by Citizens Property Insurance Corp. in Bradenton, Florida. The state-run agency has aggressively participated in the auctions. As of February 25, 2008, it had bought about 44% of its outstanding $4.75 billion of taxable...
- Fla. Insurer To Seek $3B In Financing. Sig0, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/31/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32351, p1
The article reports that the Florida Citizens Property Insurance Corp. has formulated a finance plan amounting to three billion dollars to meet its obligations for the upcoming hurricane season. Half of the funding was taken from auction- and variable-rate bond and half was acquired through a...
- Citizens' $3B Taxable Sale. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/22/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32408, p1
The article reports on Florida's Citizens Property Insurance Corp.'s sale of the state's $3.05 billion of taxable auction-rate bonds. According to the article, proceeds of the Series 2006A bonds will be used to provide liquidity should the company need to pay for losses caused by hurricanes,...
- Florida's Nonprofit Insurer to Issue $1B for Liquidity Needs. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/23/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34297, p1
Florida's Citizens Property Insurance Corp. expects to issue $1 billion in tax exempt notes in mid-May to provide liquidity for the upcoming hurricane season.
- Florida Citizens Readies Upto $2B of Fixed-Rate, Tax-Exempt Revenue Bonds. // Bond Buyer;5/27/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32886, p6
The article reports on the expectation of Florida's Citizens Property Insurance Corp. to hold a two-day pricing of $1.5 billion to $2 billion of fixed-rate, tax-exempt revenue bonds. Proceeds of the Series 2008A high-risk account bonds will provide liquidity to pay claims. Investment proceeds...