Most Expensive Private Islands
- Treasured Islands. Brown, Janelle // Variety;Apr/May2005 VLife Supplement, Vol. 398, p36
Reports on the increase in demand for private islands by celebrities. Information on the islands bought by celebrities; Selling prices of the islands; Costs of developing an uninhabitable island.
- Coupling Relative Analysis of Land Price and the Urban Man-made Landform: a Case Study of Chongqing, China. ZHOU Tao; LU Yijun // Advances in Information Sciences & Service Sciences;Dec2012, Vol. 4 Issue 23, p25
The effect of land price is one of the important factors in various Geomorphological Agents. This paper, taking Chongqing as an example, set up responding models to the land price and UML. For the UML transformation composed of planar surface expansion and vertical growth, the models composed of...
- CAINIWHITE COASTAL PROPERTIES. Cain, John; White, Kathryn // Orange County Business Journal;10/24/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 43, p41
A photograph which shows the 27,000 square foot lot for sale located in Newport Coast, California is presented.
- Palm Terrace Condos Sell for $2.3 Million. // San Diego Business Journal;11/12/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 46, p40
The article informs that Karnazes Family Trust of San Diego, California has purchased a building in the city for 2.3 million dollars.
- September house sales down by 18% in Wales. Brennan, Henry // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);11/21/2012, p10
The article reports on the drop in property transactions in Wales by 18 per cent between August and September 2012 due to the decline in property prices.
- Manchester resi demand drives Skyline sale. // Estates Gazette;3/2/2013, Issue 1309, p43
The article reports on the sale by Wheatley Investments of the 129-flat Skyline Central 2 in England.
- Gradual rise in property prices expected. // Penang Economic Monthly;May2011, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p6
The article reports that property prices of Penang, Malaysia are expected to rise by 20 percent as compared with the records of previous year.
- Raw land values in Las Vegas Valley down 24.1 percent from year ago. Smith, Hubble // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);5/24/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 21, pP18
The article reports that price of rawlands in the Las Vegas Valley in Nevada has further deteriorated by 24.1% which is largely driven by the trend where distressed land transactions continue to outpace traditional sales.
- ORANGE COUNTY INVESTMENT PROPERTIES FOR SALE. // Orange County Business Journal;3/11/2013, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p34
A map of the Orange County in California is presented with information on several investment properties for sale.