- Emerging Market Gold. Serafin, Tatiana // Forbes Asia;3/27/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p34
The article discusses the success of entrepreneurs Alexander Machkevich, Patokh Chodiev and Alijan Ibragimov in building a business empire in Kazakhstan. The trio own equal shares of the Eurasian Natural Resources Corp., a Swiss-incorporated metals and mining conglomerate which generated most of...
- Billionaires on the rise. Decker, Jeff; Burrowes, Ashley // Chartered Accountants Journal;Jun2006, Vol. 85 Issue 5, p80
The article discusses the "Forbes" magazine's annual billionaire listing. According to the article, the listing has increased to 793 with the United States dominating the domicile of the world's billionaires. Current billionaires include Bill Gates with an estimated $50 billion in net worth and...
- India billionairing rapidly. Sanders, Sol W. // East-Asia-Intel Reports;3/15/2006, p11
This article features several businessmen in India who were listed on Forbes magazine's annual list of billionaires for 2006. Included in the list are Laxmi Mittal, head of the world's biggest steelmaker, with a fortune at $23.5 billion, Tulsi Tanti who owns Asia's largest wind farm, liquor...
- A Record Year in Numbers, Money and Impact. Chen, Maggie; Chen, Jessica; Goudreau, Jenna; Helman, Christopher; Matthews, Christopher; Moukheiber, Zina; Shrivastava, Bhuma; Indonesia, Forbes; Korea, Forbes; Turkey, Forbes; Russia, Forbes; Poland, Forbes; Adams, Susan; Barret, Victoria; Barrett, William P.; Bercovici, Jeff; Brennan, Morgan; Burke, Monte; Casserly, Meghan; Chen, Chloe // Forbes Asia;Mar2011 Special Issue Billionaires, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p17
The article presents a list of the top twenty billionaires of the world including, Bill Gates of the Microsoft Corp. Warren Buffett of the Berkshire Hathaway Inc., and Larry Ellison of Oracle Corp.
- World's richest man Bill Gates leaves Philippines. ESPERAS, RAOUL // Filipino Reporter;4/17/2015, Vol. 43 Issue 20, p1
The article reports on the scheduled departure of billionaire and Microsoft founder Bill Gates from the Philippines after a 12-day visit to the country.
- CORRECTION. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/21/2008, Vol. 195 Issue 39, p2
A correction to Roustam Tariko's name in an Eye story is presented.
- The Geek Justice League. Senese, Mike // Wired;May2010, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p32
The article features several technology billionaires in the U.S. and their ideal superhero character including Google president Sergey Brin, Amazon.com chair and chief executive officer (CEO) Jeff Bezos, and Microsoft chair Bill Gates.
- Gates' inheritance advice: Don't leave everything to children. // Eastern Eye;9/26/2014, Issue 1270, p16
The article offers information on U.S. billionaire Bill Gates' inheritance advice for the rich people to not leave everything to their children.
- MEET THE TOP 50. // Forbes Asia;Mar2014 Supplement, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p22
The article presents the world's top 50 billionaires as of March 2014, half of which are U.S. citizens with the top five led by Bill Gates from the U.S., Carlos Slim Helu and family from Mexico, Warren Buffett from the U.S., Amancio Ortega from Spain, and Larry Ellison from the U.S.