Houdini in the Desert
- Psst! Can You See It? PENER, DEGEN // Hollywood Reporter;6/22/2012, Vol. 418 Issue 22, p48
The article reports that legendary magician David Copperfield's International Museum and Library of the Conjuring Arts in Las Vegas, Nevada, has been closed to the public.
- For his next trick Copperfield will open Magic Underground. Zuber, Amy // Nation's Restaurant News;6/17/96, Vol. 30 Issue 24, p4
Reports on the development of magician David Copperfield's theme restaurant called Copperfield's Magic Underground in New York City slated to open on December 1996. Team of food service industry veterans involved in the project; Secrecy surrounding the creation of the restaurant; Average check...
- Abracadabra, a little gift. Bellafante, Ginia // Time;1/17/1994, Vol. 143 Issue 3, p67
Reveals that David Copperfield has bought the Honey Fitz, a $2 million yacht used by President Kennedy, for his new friend Claudia Schiffer. Copperfield's comments on top model Schiffer.
- The usual suspects. // Spy Magazine;Jul/Aug95, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p16
Reports on David Copperfield's performance of his more difficult magic tricks using a prerecorded video.
- Copperfield of dreams. Tresniowski, A.; Cole, W. // Time;11/11/1991, Vol. 138 Issue 19, p79
Reports that magician David Copperfield purchased a major collection of magic memorabilia from the Resolution Trust Corporation that contains artifacts like Houdini's private letters. Copperfield's comments on the booty.
- GREAT BALLS OF FIRE! Snierson, Dan // Entertainment Weekly;04/06/2001, Issue 590, p100
Interviews David Copperfield, a magician and host of the television program `Copperfield: Tornado of Fire!'
- It's Bruce Wayne Jr. Luscombe, Belinda // Time;3/11/1996, Vol. 147 Issue 11, p79
Remarks that illusionist David Copperfield bought the Batmobile anonymously at auction for $189,599. Claudia Schiffer, his fiance, anxious to purchase the vehicle.
- magic kingdom. Marshall, Leslie // InStyle;Nov2000, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p520
Features the apartment of magician David Copperfield in New York, New York. Creation of a sense of wonder in the home; Details on the entrance of the house; Description of the kitchen; Things adorning Copperfield's library.
- Hocus-pocus. Soeder, John // Restaurant Hospitality;Jun96, Vol. 80 Issue 6, p34
Reports on the plan of multimillionaire magician, David Copperfield to open David Cooperfield's Magic Underground, an eatery in New York City's Times Square. Comments of Cooperfield on the restaurant's interactive entertainment concept; Handling of the menu and service by Joe Baum, a legendary...