- Ansett's most wanted. Ballantyne, Tom // Bulletin with Newsweek;10/15/96, Vol. 116 Issue 6042, p50
Focuses on the corporate capability of Rod Eddington in the turnaround of the financially troubled Ansett Australia airline company in January 1997. Consolidation of the partnership with Air New Zealand; Career background and accomplishments; Management team of Ansett.
- New Infrastructure Australia chair welcomed. // Ausmarine;Apr2008, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p28
The article announces the appointment of Rod Eddington as the inaugural chair of Infrastructure Australia.
- Viewpoint. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;6/5/1995, Vol. 142 Issue 23, p74
Presents the excerpts from a speech by Rod Eddington, managing director of Cathay Pacific Airways, on the future of Hong Kong as the aviation hub of Asia before the Foreign Correspondents' Club in Hong Kong.
- Cairo walk-out on BA? Richardson, Dave // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;4/22/2002, Issue 2510, p21
Reports on the threat of a walk-out by travel agents during the speech of British Airways (BA) chief executive Rod Eddington in Cairo, Egypt. Negotiation between BA and the Association of British Travel Agents (ABTA); Opposition of travel agents to the cut in payment by BA; Figures of the...
- Spelunking through the Cold War. Swoboda, Ron // New Orleans Magazine;Nov2000, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p36
Discusses several plans for the abandoned Civil Defense Bomb Shelter in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- 11. Sheltering in the Metro. // Moscow 1941;2006, following p446
A photograph is presented depicting an underground shelter during World War II in Moscow, Russia.
- Ripe for Confusion. STALL, SAM // Indianapolis Monthly;Oct2014, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p28
The article presents questions and answers related to Indianapolis, Indiana such as one on persimmon tree, one concerning Cold War-era bomb shelters, and one on a monster-truck museum in Northern Indiana.
- Best place to save your hide. Fluharty, Sterling // Santa Fe Reporter;12/12/2012, Vol. 39 Issue 50, p16
The article presents some bomb shelters in Santa Fe, New Mexico including the New Mexico Supreme Court Building and the New Mexico West Capital Campus.
- Iger offers `compensation stabilization.' // Broadcasting & Cable;3/1/93, Vol. 123 Issue 9, p12
Reports that ABC Television Network Group President Robert Iger, in his first address to ABC affiliates, promised not to cut compensation and sour network-affiliate relations. Iger's desire to institute a `compensation stabilization plan'; Scrapped plans to air `The Shirley Show'; More.