It's Good to Be King
- Exclusion of Forest CEO Dropped. // Pharmaceutical Representative;Sep2011, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p8
The article reports on the efforts to exclude Forest Laboratories Inc. chief executive officer (CEO) Howard Solomon by the Office of the Inspector General (OIG).
- Building on the basics. Koberstein, Wayne // Pharmaceutical Executive;Oct97, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p46
Explains why Forest Laboratories' small presence in the pharmaceutical industry has started to grow at a faster rate relative to the bigger companies in the United States, as discussed by company president and chief executive officer Howard Solomon. Financial performance of the company; Factors...
- On the mark. // Pharmaceutical Executive;Oct97, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p48
Presents Forest Laboratories president and chief executive officer Howard Solomon's comments and updates on the company's new drug products launched in 1996. Description of the product; Month launched; Market performance.
- Forest Laboratories Issues Open Letter to Shareholders. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;8/15/2012, Vol. 21, p1
A letter is presented from the Howard Solomon, chief executive officer at Forest Laboratories Inc. to the shareholders regarding vote for the highly qualified director nominees of the company.
- Forest Laboratories Responds to False and Misleading Statements by Carl Icahn. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;8/15/2012, Vol. 21, p1
A letter is presented from Howard Solomon, chief executive officer at Forest Laboratories Inc. to the shareholders regarding false and misleading statements by investor Carl Icahn.
- Bitter pill for chief of Forest Labs. ELSTEIN, AARON // Crain's New York Business;8/1/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 31, p0003
The article focuses on chief executive officer (CEO) Howard Solomon of Forest Laboratories Inc. It says that Solomon is one of the most successful CEOs which generated an average annual shareholder return of 23 percent. It says that the company developed new drugs with an Alzheimer's treatment...
- Methodology. DeCarlo, Scott // Forbes Asia;5/8/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 8, p69
The article provides information on the performance-versus-scorecard developed by "Forbes Asia" in 2005 that can be used to rate CEO of companies in the U.S. General Growth Properties CEO John Bucksbaum topped the scorecard who is receiving $624,000 salary a year while delivering a 37% annual...
- WHAT MAGAZINES CEOS ARE READING. // SGB;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p44
The article focuses on the favorite magazines of some chief executive officers including A. Stone Douglass, CEO of Orange 21, Bob Puccini, President Mizuno USA and Matt Rubel, CEO Collective Brands.
- Taking Responsibility. Koten, John // Inc.;Nov2002, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p14
Describes the readers of 'Inc' magazine, particularly chief executive officers, who take daily responsibility for their decisions. Business information and topics offered by the magazine to its readers; Expression of gratitude to the magazine's departing editor, George Gendron.