- Saudi Arabia. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/29/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 43, p25
Reports that Prince Abdullah of Saudi Arabia will support reforms to encourage foreign investments in the country. Recognition given by the prince to the importance of private investments to the country's economic growth.
- Lower profile, bigger gains. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;2/10/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p4
The article focuses on the status of foreign investments made by Middle East countries. The estimated total assets acquired by the United Arab Emirates-based Abu Dhabi Investment Authority is in excess of $300 million. International Petroleum Investment Co. acquired a 50% stake in AMI Agrolinz...
- MIDDLE EAST. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Mar2009, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p12
The article reports on the political and economic changes in Middle East. It states that King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz of Saudi Arabia has revamped his cabinet and appointed a new central bank governor. Meanwhile, the government of Kuwait has announced a $5 billion bank rescue plan that will...
- IRAQ-JORDAN-EGYPT. // Middle East Reporter (Daily Edition);11/3/2010, Vol. 194 Issue 4974, p11
The article reports on the initiative of Saudi Arabia King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz to be actively involved in achieving stability in Iraq.
- SAUDI KING ABDULLAH TO VISIT SYRIA AND LEBANON SOON. // Middle East Reporter (Weekly Edition);7/24/2010, Vol. 137 Issue 1212, p1
The article reports on the plan of King Abdullah Bin Abdul Aziz of Saudi Arabia to visit Syria and Lebanon before the Muslim fasting month of Ramadan.
- Abdullah steps out. Kemp, Peter // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/25/1998, Vol. 42 Issue 39, p7
Focuses on the seven-nation world tour of Crown Prince Abdullah, of Saudi Arabia starting in London, England on September 13, 1998. Purpose of Abdullah's world tour; Name of the countries which Abdullah will visit; Reference to Abdullah's defense of Islam in the wake of the United States...
- The Right to Drive. // Sister Namibia;Dec2011, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p48
The article reports that Saudi Women for Driving has filed a new petition calling on King Abdullah to lift the ban on women driving in Saudi Arabia.
- Saudi Arabia: Govt declares Fri-Sat weekend in surprise move. // MiddleEast Insurance Review;Jul/Aug2013, p24
The article reports on the decree issued by King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia which makes the official weekend to Fridays and Saturdays to bring the working week of the country in line with other countries.
- Al-Waleed bin Talal bin Abdulaziz al Saud. // Global Finance;Oct97, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p58
Profiles Al-Waleed bin Talal bin Abdulaziz al Saud, Prince of Saudi Arabia. Career background; Stakes in major companies.