- RÃ‰MY MARTIN MAKES A RETURN. // National Liquor News;Mar2011, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p24
The article reports on the return of RÃ©my Martin VS Cognac in the Australian marketplace that allows bartending community to explore the potential of cognac within cocktails and mixed drinks.
- A visit to Cognac reveals versatility, complexities of eponymous beverage. Regan, Gary // Nation's Restaurant News;7/18/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 29, p42
Describes the complexity of the distillation process of making brandy in Cognac, France. Selection of grapes to be used in making cognac; Type of woods used to make cognac-aging barrels; Description of equipments used in cognac production.
- GLOBAL: Cognac sees US, Africa offset China woes - figures. Wilmore, James // Aroq - Just-Drinks.com (Global News);9/15/2014, p2
The article reports that the growing sales of cognac in sub-Saharan Africa and the U.S. have offset the decline for the category in China in 2014, according to figures released by the Bureau National Interprofessional du Cognac (BNIC).
- Spanish brandy deserves attention. Grant, James // Avenue: Edmonton;Oct2016, p48
The article talks about the flavor and taste and popularity of Brandy de Jerez which is also known as Spanish Brandy and its three main levels of quality and presents recipe for making Metropolitan Cocktail.
- Beam Inc launches Courvoisier Le Voyage de Napoleon in North America duty free. // Travel Markets Insider Magazine;Jun2013, p42
The article offers brief information on the Le Voyage de Napoleon cognac from Beam Inc.
- Analysis - Remy Cointreau and the "dead-cat bounce". Morton, Andy // Aroq - Just-Drinks.com (Global News);10/23/2014, p10
This article reports that cognac, a type of brandy which beverage companies like Remy Cointreau is producing, is headed for a "dead-cat bounce" in the next six months beginning October 2014 and mentions topics including the meaning of the metaphor a"dead-cat bounce."
- Be patriotic--drink brandy. Keenan, Ted // Finance Week;10/8/99, p30
Reports that declining brandy sales and above average harvests have led to an oversupply in wine products in South Africa. Value in bulk brandy held by KWV; Causes of the surplus; Overview of the export market.
- Cognac: getting the lay of the land. Kibbe, Cindy // New Hampshire Business Review;1/6/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p51
The article focuses on cognacs. The first step in making cognac is fermenting white grapes and the resulting wine is distilled twice. Cognac is aged at least two years. Rick Garrish of the New Hampshire Liquor Commission has said that a brandy can only be called cognac if it came from the Cognac...
- Vanilla-infused Cognac. // Beverage Industry;Nov2004, Vol. 95 Issue 11, p24
Reports on the launch of Grand Marnier's Navan vanilla cognac in the U.S. by Schieffelin & Co. Retail price of the cognac; Amount spent for the product launching.