- The Glamorizer. Schuman, Michael; Ho, Jane // Forbes Asia;Dec2015, Vol. 11 Issue 14, p056
The article features AmorePacific, a South Korean cosmetics brand, and its chairman and chief executive Suh Kyung-Bae as Forbes Asia's 2015 Businessman of the Year. It reports the cosmetics brand's popularity among the middle-class Chinese shoppers. It also discusses the role of the Korean Wave...
- That's AmorePacific. Koppisch, John // Forbes Asia;May2015, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p56
The article presents company profile of AmorePacific, cosmetic company in South Korea and mentions its currents status, increasing popularity and sales of K-beauty products worldwide. Topics discussed include career development of chairman and chief executive of AmorePacific, Suh Kyung-Bae, who...
- South Korea's 50 Richest. KOPPISCH, JOHN; CHOI YOUNG-JIN; GRACE CHUNG; IM CHAE-YEON // Forbes Asia;May2015, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p60
The article presents the list of 50 richest people in South Korea including Lee Kun-Hee, Suh Kyung-Bae and Jay Y. Lee.
- AmorePacific lines up Hera and lope. // Duty-Free News International;Jan2015, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p18
The article focuses on the plans of Korean beauty house AmorePacific to expand the portfolio of brands in travel-retail in 2015 with addition of labels Hera and lope and presents views of product manager Sarah Park.
- DISRUPTOR OF THE YEAR. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/11/2015, Vol. 210 Issue 32, p53
The article offers information on cosmetics company AmorePacific focusing on the company's financial performance, products and services being offered, and business expansion.
- Amore Pacific Goes High End. Altmann, Allison; Drier, Melissa // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/5/2004, Vol. 188 Issue 26, p5
Presents news briefs on the cosmetics industry as of August 5, 2004. Introduction of Time Response Skin Renewal CrÃ©me from Amore Pacific; Profits posted by France's Ales Groupe in the second quarter of 2004; Purchase of Marbert Holding's Marbet trademark by Essence Trademarks, a French...
- Marketing: Some trade secrets. White, Renee Minus // New York Amsterdam News;3/22/2012, Vol. 103 Issue 12, p21
The article focuses on the importance of the Internet in the expansion of any business and the resulting profits.
- IOOF signals more growth ahead. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;9/1/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p4
The article focuses on the claim of Australia-based IOOF Holdings Ltd. managing director Chris Kelaher that the company is poised to grow after its net profit increases and delivery of 22 cents per share dividend to shareholders.
- Economy is ripe for further expansion. Sherman, Eugene J. // American Banker;5/10/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 89, p30
Opinion. Comments on the continued corporate expansion in the United States. Inclusion of accelerating inflation, rising interest rates and scarce money in the endgame of expansions; Economic strengths driving the expansion; Spending on fixed investment as most extraordinary characteristic in...