- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf(R) to Open 20 Stores in Nevada. // Gourmet Retailer;Jun2001, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p10
Focuses on the plans of The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf to open twenty stores in Las Vegas, Nevada. Target market of the stores; Company operation; Insights on the long-held policy of company-owned stores.
- CHARITABLE CHATTER. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/24/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 21, p26
Presents news briefs related to the charitable involvement of restaurants in the U.S. compiled as of May 24, 2004. Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf's donation to the Help Group to support its efforts for children with autism; Salt Creek Grille's fund raising event for the Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance;...
- Simply the Best for Coffee & Tea Leaf. // Chain Store Age;Oct2004, Vol. 80 Issue 10, p103
Provides information on Los Angeles, California-based restaurant chain The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. Goal of the company; Features of the interior design of the restaurants of the company; Reason behind The Coffee Bean's decision to partner with Armstrong.
- jump start. // Food Logistics;Apr2004, Issue 67, p10
Presents updates on the food logistics industry as of April 15, 2004. Citation given to the supply chain division of J Sainsbury PLC, London, England at the Global Retail Technology Forum in Barcelona in March 2004; Implementation of the Financials, Distribution and Procurement suites from...
- L.A.'s Coffee Bean chain turns over a new leaf to gain certified green status. Jennings, Lisa // Nation's Restaurant News;5/21/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 21, p190
The article reports on the role of the Boston, Massachusetts-based nonprofit Green Restaurant Association (GRA) in the green-status certification of Los Angeles, California-based coffeehouse chain Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. The GRA was founded in 1990 to help restaurants implement cost-effective...
- El dulce aroma de una buena atenciÃ³n. CASTILLO, SEBASTIÁN ARGÜELLO // Entrepreneur Mexico;mar2009, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p76
No abstract available.
- Brewing distinction. Major, Meg // Progressive Grocer;7/1/2005, Vol. 84 Issue 10, p66
Focuses on the partnership of U.S. supermarkets with coffee-based retailers to improve services to consumers. Alliance of Dunkin' Donuts with Stop & Shop stores; Information on the brew program launched by specialty coffee and tea retailer Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf; Benefits of the decision of...
- Retailer Briefs. // Gourmet Retailer;Nov2004, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p12
This article reports on several developments from the retail industry. The company Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf has committed to establishing recycling programs and more efficient waste management and energy usage systems. Albertson's Inc. has named Paul Gannon as its chief marketing officer....
- Buy bagels instead of croissants. Klein, Ed // Fairfield County Business Journal;3/10/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p35
Reports business developments in the U.S. as of March 2003. Launch of Duracell Prismatic batteries for digital cameras by Duracell; Deal between Moore Corp. Ltd. and Wallace Computer Services Inc.; Revenue generated by World Wrestling Entertainment Inc.