- IBM sales, up but not by as much as expected. // Inside Tucson Business;4/18/2005, Vol. 14 Issue 45, p3
The article states that according to International Business Machines Corp. (IBM) profits rose 3 percent by the end of May 2005, less than expected, as the company's key services business fell short of sales goals and higher pension costs hurt the bottom line. The company said net income rose to...
- Untitled. Ashford, Warwick // Computer Weekly;10/26/2010, p51
The article offers information on the financial performance of International Business Machines Corp. (IBM) in the third quarter of 2010. It states that its revenue increased by 3 percent to 24.3 billion dollars as compared to 2009 but shares decreased by 3.7 percent on news of fewer outsourcing...
- IBM stock climbs on upbeat financials. Deffree, Suzanne // Electronic News;1/21/2008, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p32
The article reports that the value of IBM stocks rose after the company announced preliminary fourth-quarter 2007 results that show a 24% earnings increase and 10% revenue increase year over year on January 21, 2008. IBM reported diluted earnings of $2.80 per share from continuing operations,...
- Apple, Nike Top Holiday Lists As IBM's Watson Tracks Buzz. ELAINE LOW // Investors Business Daily;11/18/2015, p00
The article offers information on the stock prices of several companies including Apple inc., consumer electronics maker, sports good maker, Nike and software company, International Business Machines Corp.
- Cognizant has further to fly. // Dow Theory Forecasts;2/1/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 5, p8
The article reports on the financial performance of consultant and outsourcer Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. in the U.S. as of the year 2009. The company's shares dropped following computer company International Business Machines Corp.'s (IBM) weaker-than-expected earnings results in...
- Employee group reporting 1,100 IBM job cuts. // Chicago Citizen - Chatham Southeast Edition;3/7/2012, Vol. 46 Issue 50, p4
The article discusses job cuts of around 1,100 workers by International Business Machines Corp. in the U.S.
- Employee group reporting 1,100 IBM job cuts. // Chicago Citizen - South End Edition;3/7/2012, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p4
The article informs that International Business Machines Corp. (IBM) has terminated its 1,100 workers in North America.
- IBM To Undergo The Biggest Layoff In Corporate History; 26% of Global Workforce May Be Axed. // Trak.in;1/27/2015, p1
The article reports on the plan of American multinational technology and consulting company International Business Machines Corp. (IBM) to layoff 26% of its employees worldwide in 2015
- Employee group reporting 1,100 IBM job cuts. // Chicago Citizen - Chicago Weekend Edition;3/7/2012, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p4
The article reports that International Business Machines Corp. (IBM) has laid off 1,100 workers in North America and cuts have been made across business segments in the U.S. and some parts of Canada.