RESTAURANTS: GO, CONSIDER, STOP
- Fun beats sedate for tasty tapas. Moore, Anne // Crain's Chicago Business;10/31/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 44, p56
The article presents information on two Spanish restaurants in Chicago, Illinois. These serve tapas as midday meal. 1492 Tapas Bar is an attractive restaurant that provides a lovely setting for a business lunch. The dining room is painted a creamy yellow, it's softly lit, tables are covered in...
- Guacamole With a Kick. Nerenberg, Kate // Washingtonian Magazine;Jul2009, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p73
A review for several restaurants that offers classic guacamole dip recipe in Washington is presented, including Lauriol Plaza, Rio Grande and La Sirenita.
- DELECTATIONS: Buon Appetito! Hazelton, Nika // National Review;7/18/1975, Vol. 27 Issue 27, p780
The article presents information on the two restaurants in New York City, Trattoria da Alfredo and Tavola Calda da Alfredo. The Trattoria is a very small restaurant, seating some 36 guests, within walls hung with amusing and odd bits of art. The food is of the one finds in a Roman restaurant....
- Vive la France! Nold Jr., James // Louisville Magazine;Jun2004, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p57
With a gorgeous interior and just-as-gorgeous plate presentations, Le Relais restaurant is still flying high at Bowman Field after 16 years. In a land where casual often translates into sloppy, there's something bracing, even exotic, about the kind of formality embodied in restaurants like Le...
- Fusion Most Fetching. Nold Jr., James // Louisville Magazine;May2005, Vol. 56 Issue 5, p61
The article presents information about the restaurant Fusion. The new regime includes, among its appetizers, Vietnamese chili beef, curry fried calamari, and vegetable tempura with a trio of dipping sauces. There is a calamari salad and another with grilled pineapple, grilled shrimp and our...
- Tower CafÃ©. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Jan2007, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p70
The article profiles the Tower CafÃ© located 15th floor Aramark Tower in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The cafÃ© combines the features of a restaurant, specialty gourmet shop, fast-casual dining, and a wi-fi cafÃ©, with a mix of booths, workstations, high and low tables. The cafÃ© features...
- Alberta fills N.O. gourmet gaps. Fitzmorris, Tom // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);2/20/2006, Vol. 26 Issue 33, p12
The article reports on the operations of the Albert restaurant in New Orleans, Louisiana. The restaurant is a chef-owned place run by Melody Pate. Alberta was in the works through the summer with a scheduled fall opening of precious room. The best table in the house is in the center of the...
- Newport, Rhode Island. Livesey, Herbert Bailey // Yankee;Jul/Aug2005, Vol. 69 Issue 6, p118
Recommends several restaurants located in Newport, Rhode Island. Clarke Cooke House; Brick Alley Pub & Restaurant; Corner CafÃ©.
- Mexico City Restaurant Guide. // Business Mexico;Jun2004, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p63
Presents a guide to restaurants in Mexico City, Mexico. Dining atmosphere; Specialties; Contact information.