A Can-Do Country
- Get high. McGill, Jennifer // Shape;Jul2000, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p188
Focuses on the bridge climbing attraction at the Sydney Harbour Bridge in New South Wales. Height of the bridge; Challenges offered by the climb; Contact information.
- Perfect view. Rowntree, Catriona; Gregg, Daniela // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);6/27/2005, Vol. 57 Issue 26, p74
Presents information on the Harbour Bridge in Sydney, New South Wales. Features; Entrance fee.
- Climbing on Top. Goetz, Scott // Out;Feb2004 Out Traveler, Vol. 12, p41
Presents an article on climbing the Sydney Harbour Bridge during a vacation in Sydney, New South Wales. Experience in climbing the bridge; Regulations on climbing the bridge; Description of the bridge.
- A BRIDGE SO FAR. // National Geographic Traveler;Oct2003, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p72
Focuses on a climb on the Sydney Harbour Bridge in Australia. View from the top of the bridge; Popularity of BridgeClimb, a company that leads groups of people who climb the bridge.
- Chapter 34: Sydney Harbour Bridge. // Australian Encyclopedia -- Australian Stories;2007, p104
Chapter 34 of the book "Australian Encyclopedia: Australian Stories" is presented. It focuses on the Sydney Harbour Bridge, one of the most popular and photographed landmarks of Australia. It traces the history of the steel arch bridge which is located in Sydney, New South Wales. It cites some...
- Above it all in Sydney Harbour. Teicher, Stacy A. // Christian Science Monitor;7/25/2000, Vol. 92 Issue 170, p18
Focuses on BridgeClimb, a company that hosts climbs of the Sydney Harbour Bridge in Australia. INSET: Practical Matters.
- SYDNEY 360Âº. Sayle, Murray // Conde Nast Traveler;Feb2010, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p106
The article describes the Sydney Harbour Bridge in New South Wales.
- ON "THE ROCKS" in Sydney, Australia. Preet, Edythe // Country Living;Sep2000, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p43
Describes the history of the Rocks neighborhood, site of the first English settlement between the Harbour Bridge and the central business district in Sydney Harbor, New South Wales. INSET: Sweet Dreams, Sydney Style.
- TRAVEL IN AUSTRALIA: SYDNEY - AUSTRALIA'S SECRET CAPITAL. // Australia (Nelles Guide);2001 4th Edition, p28
This article offers a travel guide to the city of Sydney in New South Wales. People living in Sydney do walk on a sunny side, enjoying life and nature to the full. The Park Hyatt Sydney is one of the city's loveliest hotels. Because of its distinctive shape, Sydney Harbour Bridge is called...