Terminal: New or Rebuilt?
- Don Muang reopens. // Travel Daily;3/7/2012, p4
The article reports that the flooded national and domestic terminals at Don Muang Airport in Bangkok, Thailand have reopened after four months.
- FARO SIGNS DEVELOPMENT CONTRACT. // Airports International;Aug/Sep2015, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p40
The article reports on the $36.6 million worth of development contract signed by Faro Airport in Portugal to expand and remodel its terminal building.
- Lydd gets a lift. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;7/15/2005, Issue 2674, p17
Reports on the transformation of Lydd airport facility into a regional airport in Great Britain.
- MLE cancels terminal. // Travel Daily;11/30/2012, p8
The article reports on the move of the president in Maldives in scrapping the $510 million deal to upgrade and construct a new terminal at the International Airport in the country because of its invalidity.
- Surabaya announcement in "a couple of months". // Duty-Free News International;Mar2014, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p4
The article reports on the renovation of the Surabaya Juanda International commercial terminal one in Indonesia and will start to accept tenders once it will be completed.
- Airport congestion charge dismissed. // Commercial Motor;3/27/2008, Vol. 207 Issue 5273, p08
he article reports on the suggestion of the BAA to introduce ï¿½3 daily congestion charge for Large Goods Vehicles (LGV) in order to help finance further airport expansion in Great Britain. But the suggestion is not planned for the Heathrow airport of any BAA airport, according to a...
- Delta's LAX overhaul. // Travel Daily;4/10/2013, p8
The article reports on the redevelopment of Los Angeles International Airport in which work for $229-million renovation of Delta Air Lines' Terminal 5 facility in California has commenced.
- $400m MEL dom. terminal tick. // Travel Daily;4/16/2013, p3
The article announces the approval of the $400 million funds use for the development of the domestic terminal at Melbourne Airport in Victoria which include an aircraft parking, additional vehicle parking and taxi-lanes.
- Airport wins revamp cash. // Planning (14672073);7/10/2009, Issue 1826, p6
The article reports that the European Commission (EC) has approved the 24.3 million pound funds for the redevelopment of Newquay Airport in England. The airport masterplan was approved by EC from a partial military base that includes a terminal, training center and business park with support...