Texas Housing Agency Preps $282M GO Zone Offering
- Texas agency readying multi-stuctured, single-family series. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;10/19/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30750, p28
Reports on the plan of the Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs to issue single-family mortgage revenue bonds. Structure of the bonds; Sale date; Credit enhancement; Ratings; Underwriting syndicate.
- State releases $160 million for first time homebuyers. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);10/11/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 43, p1
The article reports on the provision of a $160 million by the Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs for a 30-year fixed rate mortgage loans for homebuyers in Texas.
- Texas Housing Agency's $189 Million Sale Features Two Firsts. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/30/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31852, p34
Reports on the Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs' sale of triple-A rated single-family mortgage revenue bonds in a deal that includes the agency's interest-rate swap and its variable-rate demand bonds. Total worth of the bonds on sale; Structure of the transaction; Significance...
- Texas DHCA to Offer $155M in Residential Mortgage Bonds. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/7/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31219, p39
Reports the decision to sell $155 million in residential mortgage bonds by the Department of Housing and Community Affairs in Texas. Components of the deal; Utilization of the savings in subsidizing mortgages for borrowers at low rates; Assistance given to low-income and moderate-income...
- New leader hopes to mend Texas housing agency's image. // Bond Buyer;01/12/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30556, p27
Presents an interview with Daisy Stiner, interim executive director of the Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs, concerning housing, mortgage bonds and the agency. Includes a discussion on reason for working in the public sector; Relationship with predecessor Larry Paul Manley;...
- M.R. Beal moves up to senior manage Texas housing deal. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;08/10/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30701, p40
Reports on M.R. Beal & Co.'s handling of the single-family mortgage bonds of the Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs. M.R. Beal's five largest senior-managed issues; Structure of the planned bond issue.
- Supreme Court acts on housing cases. // Mortgage Banking;Feb2015, Vol. 75 Issue 5, p16
The article discusses two U.S. Supreme Court cases related to housing, Jesinoski v. Countrywide Home Loans Inc. and Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs et al., Petitioners v. The Inclusive Communities Project Inc. as of January 2015. In the Jesinoski case the Court allowed mortgage...
- WBCO Recognized. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);1/26/2011, Vol. 139 Issue 4, p8B
A photograph of several individuals who are members of Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs including Tom H. Gann and Kent Conine and the Director of Community Services Estella Rodriguez.
- Senior housing nabs tax credits. Biundo, Jen // Free Press (Buda, TX);8/13/2008, Vol. 105 Issue 19, p6A
The article reports that the Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs (TDHCA) was awarded $1.2 million in housing tax credits in support of the housing project for the seniors.