New Morgan Keegan Office Targets Northwest Arkansas
- Results of Negotiated Sales. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;2/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31320, p18
Cites results of negotiated sales in the bond market by the TFMG Bond Research Group as of February 7, 2002. Types of bonds sold through negotiations; Bonds purchased through negotiation by Morgan Keegan & Co.; Companies that have purchased bonds through negotiation.
- Morgan Keegan Hires Pugh to Open Office. Winsniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;3/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31344, p6
Reports the hiring of George B. Pugh Jr. by Morgan Keegan and Co. to establish a public finance office in Charleston, South Carolina. Experience of Pugh in the financial industry; Professional background of Pugh; Expectation on the success of the investment.
- Morgan Keegan Set To Grow in St. Louis. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;11/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32007, p6
Reports on the plan of Morgan Keegan & Co. to build up its retail and brokerage office in St. Louis, Missouri by hiring public finance bankers in the area. Uncertainty of the specific time for hiring public finance bankers for the office; Interest of firm in the Missouri market.
- Bondtalk to Give Commentary For Morgan Keegan Web Sites. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;02/27/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31085, p7
Focuses on Bondtalk.com's decision to provide bond market commentary and analysis to Web sites being developed by Morgan Keegan & Co. Supplier of content on the fixed-income markets and the economy; Updated commentary by Bondtalk.com's chief operating officer, Tony Crescenzi.
- Bond Funds. Kalwarski, Tara // Money;Jun2004, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p177
This article ranks bond funds in several categories. U.S. government bonds including Pimco Long-Term U.S. Gov. A; Investment-Grade Corporate bonds including Loomis Sayles Bond Ret.; High-Yield Corporate bonds including Regions Morgan Keegan Sel. Hi. Inc. A.
- Florida Issuers Back in Market, With $200M Planned This Week. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31954, p4
Reports on the bond sales in Florida as of August 2004. Plan of Manatee County to price revenue improvement bonds through Morgan Keegan & Co.; Ratings assigned to Manatee's offering; Effect of the Hurricane Charley on the bond market.
- Munis Firmer; More Gains on Long End. Scarchili, Michael // Bond Buyer;9/3/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33178, p2
The article reports on the performance of the municipal bond market in the U.S. as of September 2, 2009. According to a trader in New York, the market was slightly firmer as it picked up a basis point or two. Participants in the market include RBC Capital Markets, Morgan Keegan & Co. Inc. and...
- Continuing Its Rebound, New Orleans' Tulane University Readies $165 Million. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;5/17/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32631, p6
The article reports that the Tulane University of Louisiana bargains its $165 million of bonds in an aim to regain its financial condition. For an alleged effective bond disposal, the deal will be sold with Morgan Keegan & Co. as underwriter and Foley & Judell as bond counsel. Further, the deal...
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;8/6/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32685, p24
Several charts are presented that depict the negotiated bond offerings in various states in the U.S., with lead managers such as Frazer Lanier, Morgan Keegan and George K. Baum.