Fitch Affirms BB-Plus on Miami Beach's Mount Sinai Medical Center
- IMPLEMENTING SPEECH-DRIVEN REPORTING. Mendelson, David S. // Radiology Today;Dec2011, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p38
The article focuses on the move of Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York to implement speech-driven reporting. It notes that the center initiate a systematic look at its radiology workflow and sought opportunities to enhance the process. The deployment of the radiology reporting solution at...
- Mount Sinai and WESTMED Partnership To Build Brooklyn Medical Office. Stratton, Kelly // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;6/1/2012, p5
The article reports that the Mount Sinai Medical Center (MSMC) and WESTMED Practice Partners (WPP) partnership will construct an outpatient medical office at the One Pierrepont Plaza in Brooklyn, New York, to open in January 2013.
- FLORIDA: Mount Sinai Stabilizes. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/10/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33181, p9
The article reports on the outlook revision made by Fitch Ratings Ltd. on 260 million dollars of bonds issued by the Mount Sinai Medical Center Inc. (MSMC) of Florida. It also mentions the BB-plus rating on debt issued for MSMC by the Miami Beach Health Facilities Authority as affirmed by Fitch....
- Fitch Rates Mount Sinai Med Center of Florida (FL) Ser 2012 Revs 'BBB'; Upgrades Outstanding Bonds. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;8/7/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article informs that Miami Beach Health Facilities Authority Hospital Revenue Refunding Bonds series 2012 of 135.4 million dollars of the Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida (MSMC) has been assigned 'BBB' rating by Fitch Ratings Ltd. It informs that the rating has been upgraded from 'BBB-'...
- Changing the rules. Becker, Cinda // Modern Healthcare;Feb2003, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p22
Reports on the move of Mount Sinai Medical Center to recondition its relationship with the group-purchasing arm of Premier. Implication of the changes under way in how supplies are purchased at Mount Sinai; Impact of the reconfigured relationship on the hospital.
- Sinai teams with Riverside, eyes more county hospitals. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;10/2/2006, Vol. 45 Issue 40, p3
The article reports that the Mount Sinai Medical Center has announced its four-year partnership with Riverside Healthcare System in Yonkers, New York. Riverside operates Saint John's Riverside Hospital, Michael Malotz Skilled Nursing and Dobbs Ferry Community Hospital. Riverside patients are...
- Mount Sinai stitches up Bâ€™klyn space. FUNG, AMANDA // Crain's New York Business;4/23/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 17, p0012
The article reports on the plan of Mount Sinai Medical Center Inc. to launch a multispecialty physician practice in Brooklyn, New York City in 2012. According to brokers Jonathan Serko and David Malawer, Mount Sinai entered a 15-year lease agreement at 1 Pierrepont Plaza. It says that the new...
- DOING THEIR PART: NYC hospitals mobilize staff to support rescue. // FoodService Director;11/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p14
Reports on the actions taken by New York City hospitals to recover and provide assistance to rescue workers of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks. Impact of the tragedy on the food service operation at Beth Israel Hospital; Comments from Carol Sherman, senior network director of Mount...
- Slow-going venture in New York. Becker, Cinda // Modern Healthcare;09/18/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 39, p8
Deals with the planned joint venture between Mount Sinai-NYU Medical Center/Health System and Jewish Health System as of September 2000. Status of the joint venture deal; Problems associated with the deal; Discussions between the health care systems in accordance with the venture.