New York City HDC Clears $232 Million in Housing Bonds
- Inquiry Closed, N.Y.C. Set to Approve Rockhouse Liberty Bonds. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;8/15/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31700, p34
Reports that the New York City Housing Development Corp. is expected to give final approval for the sale of liberty bonds for Rockrose Development Corp. Purpose behind the sale of liberty bonds; Delay in board's approval for the sale; Establishment of liberty bond program.
- N.Y.C. HDC Asks for Higher Debt Limit. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;6/7/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32644, p1
The article reports on the appeal of New York City Housing Development Corp. (HDC) to the Legislature, to raise its debt limit to $7.75 billion, to sell taxable and tax-exempt bonds and finance an anticipated housing fund. New York City has asked HDC to administer a $400 million fund to replace...
- N.Y.C. Housing Agency OKs Underwriters, Up to $236M. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;12/11/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33021, p3
The article reports on the approval granted by the New York City Housing Development Corp. to a new expanded slate of underwriters and up to $236 million of bonds at its monthly board meeting in New York. Two series 2008J and 2008K, will be federally taxable and privately placed with the Federal...
- Muni Yields Fall; NYC HDC Sustainable Neighborhood Bonds Priced. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;6/17/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34327, p1
Prices of top-rated municipal bonds finished higher on Tuesday, traders said, as yields on some maturities fell by as much as four basis points.
- Developer Hopes for Liberty Cash. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;2/24/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31578, p1
Reports on the plans of New York-based New York City Housing Development Corp. to issue $215 million of debt to finance a residential tower in Manhattan, New York. Location and structure of the tower; Plans to issue Liberty bonds raise the debt; Purpose of creating Liberty bond program by the...
- N.Y.C. Housing Corp. Taking Care of Business Amid Scandal. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/21/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31598, p3
Reports on the approval of bond sales and related proposals by New York City Housing Development Corp. Decision to take $75 million out of unrestricted reserves to support housing plans; Estimated number of houses to be built; Senior manager and co-senior managers of the deal.
- N.Y.C. Housing Agency Preparing $77 Million Sale of Liberty Bonds. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;6/4/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31649, p6
This article focuses on the plan of New York City Housing Development Corp. (HDC) to sell 77.5 million dollars in Liberty bonds in July, 2003 as part of an 82 million dollar multi-family mortgage revenue bond deal to finance a mortgage for the redevelopment of a building in lower Manhattan. The...
- N.Y. Housing Agencies Can't Get Enough Liberty Bonds. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;7/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31674, p36
Reports on deals announced by New York City Housing Development Corp. and New York State Housing Finance Agency in New York State regarding the sale of liberty bonds. Hurdles to the preliminary approval to these projects; Comments of president of the Real Estate Board of the New York over the...
- Hearing Brings Liberty Financing Closer for 90 West Street. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/11/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31759, p3
Reports that the New York City Housing Development Corp. has scheduled a public hearing on the proposed sale of 110 million dollar in Liberty bonds in Manhattan, New York. Sale in the municipal market.