N.J. Issuers Caught in the Shadow of $2.8B TTFA Deal
- N.J. Transportation Agency OKs $150 Million Swap-Related Deal. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;7/28/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33156, p24
The article reports that the proposed 1.6 billion U.S. dollars borrowing for capital projects has already been approved by the New Jersey Transportation Trust Fund Authority (TTFA) in 2009. TTFA executive director Steve Hanson that 150 million U.S. dollars variable-rate will replace the 2003...
- Muni Yields Stay Stable as Big Deals Arrive. RAMAGE, JAMES // Bond Buyer;12/5/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33824, p2
In this article, the author offers information on the status of the U.S. bond market in December 2012. He informs that the municipal bond yields are stable as big deals have taken the place in the primary as well in the secondary markets. He also mentions several deals including the deal of the...
- Record Volume Looms. Ramage, James // Bond Buyer;11/14/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33615, p1
The article reports that issuance and marketing of primary municipal bonds is expected to reach 11.81 billion dollars in the week of November 14, 2011. Municipal Market Data analyst Domenic Vonella says that the increase in the municipal bond market in 2011 could be due to legislative...
- N.J. TTFA Set to OK Final $600M Under Its Current Financing Plan. KASKE, MICHELLE // Bond Buyer;4/12/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33498, p3
The article reports on the expected approval of New Jersey Transportation Trust Fund Authority (TTFA) on the sale of its 600 million U.S. dollars of tax exempt revenue bonds.
- New Jersey Issues REP for TTFA Deal, Weighs GO Team. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;6/15/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33333, p4
The article reports on the search of New Jersey for underwriting-selection processes for the Transportation Trust Fund Authority (TTFA) deal and general obligation refinancing.
- New Jersey TTFA Looking to Outside Financial Adviser as Money Dwindles. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;8/3/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33360, p4
The article reports on the plan of the New Jersey Transportation Trust Fund Authority (TTFA) to use an outside financial adviser to trade a financing plan as it runs out of money for capital projects by July 2011.
- Fox calls for transportation investment, trust fund replenishment at symposium. George, Andrew // njbiz;12/1/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 48, p3
The article reports that New Jersey Department of Transportation Commissioner Jamie Fox has highlighted the need to replenish the Transportation Trust Fund and called for increase in investment in transportation infrastructure.
- Three Mid-Sized Deals Welcome New Year. Posner, Matthew; Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;1/2/2007, Vol. 358 Issue 32539, p6
The article provides updates on the three mid-sized bond deals in New York and Georgia for January 2007. The three deals makes up about 58% of the total issuance. Rockland County, New York will sell about $194.5 million of bonds in three series. The debt will finance a settlement the county and...
- N.J. TTFA Selling $600M After Appropriation Debt Downgrade. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;5/3/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33510, p3
The article reports on the move of the New Jersey Transportation Trust Fund Authority (TTFA) in issuing 600 million of state appropriation-backed debt after Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgraded such bonds to A1 from Aa3.