Weekly T-Bills Go At 4.705%, 4.810% High Yields
- Treasury 4-Weeks To Pay Down $10B. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;12/16/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31782, p2
The U.S. Treasury Department said it will sell $9 billion of four-week discount bills Wednesday.
- Treasury 2-, 5-Years To Raise $11.701B Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/28/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32701, p4
The article reports on the announcement made by the U.S. Treasury Department that it will raise about $11.701 billion new cash by auctioning $13 billion five-year notes on August 30, 2007 and $18 billion two-years notes on August 29. The Treasury is expected to refund $19.299 billion with the...
- Treasury 4-Week Bills To Raise $4B New Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/28/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32701, p4
The article reports on the announcement made by the U.S. Treasury Department that it will sell $26 billion of four-week discount bills. The 28-day bills is expected to raise $4 billion of new cash and refund $26 billion of maturing bills. In addition, the bills have an issue date of August 30,...
- Munis End Session Little Changed; Baltimore County Sells $302 Million. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;2/13/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31821, p2
Focuses on the activities in the municipal market on February 12, 2004 in the U.S. Sale of consolidated public improvement and metropolitan district bonds by Baltimore County, Maryland; Completion of the week-long refunding program by the U.S. Treasury Department; Result of the Treasury bill...
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 3.450%, 3.670%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;9/13/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32216, p2
Reports on the high tender rates for the discount bills of the U.S. Department of Treasury. Price for the 91-day discount bills; Median bid for the bills.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 3.725% High. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;11/2/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32251, p2
Reports on the move of the U.S. Department of the Treasury to auction four-week bills in the bond market.
- Treasury 10-Year Notes Go at 4.578% High Yield. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;11/14/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32258, p2
Reports on the move of the U.S. Department of the Treasury to auction 10-year Treasury notes in the bond market in the U.S.
- Treasury 2-Year Notes Go At 4.735% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/26/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32679, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Department of the Treasury has auctioned $18 billion of two-year notes with 4.625% coupon at a 4.735% yield, a price of 99.792429. The bid-to-cover ratio was 2.59 and tenders at the high yield were allotted 68.97%. The median yield was 4.720% and the low yield...
- Treasury 4-Week Bills To Raise $6B New Cash. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;6/6/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32396, p2
The article reports on the announcement of the U.S. Treasury Department that they will sell 16 billion dollars of four-week discount bills. It is estimated that the 28-day bills will raise 6 billion dollars in new cash and refund 10 billion dollars of maturing bills.