Al for the Golden State
- County-Owned Indiana Hospital Struggling. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/14/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34393, p1
Moody's Investors Service dropped Good Samaritan Hospital in Knox County, Indiana by one level to Baa2 and warned of the potential for further deterioration by leaving a negative outlook on the rating.
- Jackson County Drops. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/23/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33238, p7
The article focuses on the fiscal challenges facing Jackson County, Missouri. It notes that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has downgraded the country's implied general obligation rating one notch to Aa3 and its leasehold revenue to A1. It indicates that the country is delaying capital...
- Clarksville Utilities Up. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;5/6/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31878, p31
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's decision to upgrade Clarksville, Tennessee's combined utility debt, ahead of the city's sale of water, sewer, and gas revenue bonds that are expected to price in May 2004. Effect of the upgrade on the underlying rating the agency assigns to Clarksville's...
- Moody's Sees Detroit COPs Repudiation as Isolated. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;2/18/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34061, p1
The article focuses on the comment titled "Desperate Times Call for Desperate Measures: Detroit's Attempted COPs Repudiation an Extreme Act" issued by Moody's Investors Service Inc. on Detroit, Michigan's attempt to invalidate 1.4 billion of pension certificates of participation (COPs) as of...
- Chicago Fuel Bonds Entangled by Illinois Budget Mess. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/2/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F338, p1
The Illinois budget stalemate has left Chicago on the hook to cover monthly payments to the trustee on its motor fuel tax bonds because state transfers are trapped without a fiscal 2016 budget.
- Moody's Drops Orlando Tourist Bonds to Junk. Sigo, Shelly // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/9/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 13, p12
The article reports on the move of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to join Fitch Ratings and dropped its underlying ratings on the highly leveraged tourist-tax revenue bonds into junk territory in Orlando, Florida.
- Moody's Puts Puerto Rico's Sales Tax Bonds on Downgrade Review. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;4/19/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33700, p4
The article reports on the downgrade review of Puerto Rico Sales Tax Financing Corp.'s outsnading senior and subordinated sales tax revenue by Moody's Investors Service Inc.
- IN BRIEF. // Bond Buyer;6/25/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33736, p2
The article presents news briefs from the U.S. bond market including comments from Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond president Jeffrey Lacker on monetary easing, Moody's Investors Service Inc. giving an Aa3 rating to the township of Lawrence, New Jersey, and Moody's downgraded the rating on the...
- Northshore Revision. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/20/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32427, p35
The article reports on the revision of Moody's Investors Service Inc. with its outlook on $13 million of debt sold by the East St. Tammany Parish Events Center District in Louisiana.