SINGAPORE'S TWIN THREAT
- Riding out the storm. Baker, John // European Chemical News;6/16/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2057, p18
Describes the status of the European biotechnology sector as of June 16, 2003. Impact of the slump in global equity markets on the sector; Top ten European bioscience companies in 2002; Comparison between the European biotechnology sector to that of the U.S. INSET: Asia-Pacific region booms.
- Australian biotech market watch 05/03/10. Dean, Tim // Australian Life Scientist;3/5/2010, p1
CSL, ResMed, Primary Health Care
- Biotechs Lead IBD 50 Lower But Skyworks Advances 12%. SCOTT STODDARD // Investors Business Daily;7/21/2014, pB02
The IBD 50 fell for a second straight week amid the market's recent turbulence as biotech stocks sold off. But many leading stocks continue to hold up well, and few have flashed sell signals.
- Financial/Professional Services. // Industry Week/IW;01/24/2000, Vol. 249 Issue 2, p37
Provides information on financial and professional services. Details on the stock markets of the world by market capitalization; Largest executive search firms and advertising agencies; Largest international banks and international law firms; Top 25 international accounting networks and...
- INVESTMENT VIEW. Tora, Brian // Money Marketing;8/15/2002, p22
Comments on developments related to the financial services industry as of August 15, 2002. Declines suffered by the British stock market; Impact of the U.S. stock market performance on British economy.
- Baltic Exchanges Join Norex Alliance. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;05/08/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 18, p8
Reports on Norex pan-Scandinavian stock exchange alliance's expansion into the Baltics with signing of exchanges from Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania. Potential of the said markets.
- Channel no1. Harwood, Peter // Lawyer;11/24/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 46, pOS5
Looks at the stock exchange in the Channel Islands. Establishment of the stock exchange as a company limited by guarantee; Role of the Guernsey Financial Services Commission in regulating the stock exchange; Benefits of involving practitioners in the membership and development of the stock...
- Product News. // Money Management;6/24/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 22, p26
The article offers business news briefs in Australia including the expansion of an offering from BTIG Sydney, a brokerage firm, that includes trading of listed options on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX), the expansion of the self-managed superannuation funds (SMSFs) by Multiport, a...
- NEWS: IN BRIEF. // Fund Strategy;5/23/2011, p7
The article offers news briefs related to financial industry in Great Britain such as the completion of Glencore and LinkedIn in the stockmarket listings as commodities and emerging technologies continued to prosper, the aim of Renn Universal Growth Trust to regain its economic status and the...