- Lee & Man Projects 25% Increase in Production. // Official Board Markets;11/21/2009, Vol. 85 Issue 47, p20
The article reports on the expectation of Raymond Lee, chief executive officer (CEO) of Lee & Man Paper Manufacturing Ltd. in Hong Kong that the company will improve due to its 25% increase in annual production. Lee mentions that the gross profit ratio of the company increased to 24.6% from...
- Lee & Man CEO Pessimistic about Industry Growth. // Official Board Markets;10/25/2008, Vol. 84 Issue 43, p4
The article reports on the opinion of Raymond Lee, chief executive officer (CEO) of Lee & Man Paper Manufacturing Co., on the growth of the paper business in China. During the European Paper Recycling conference in Amsterdam, Netherlands, Lee expressed pessimism on the growth prospects of the...
- Raymond Lee, Lee & Man Paper Manufacturing Limited. // PPI: Pulp & Paper International;Jul2008, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p13
The article profiles Raymond Lee, chief executive officer and founder of the paper company Lee and Man Paper Manufacturing Ltd. He is primarily in charge of corporate planning, investment projects and acquisition of heavy production machines for the group. Details about his career achievements,...
- Chinese Dragon Keeps Roaring. Murphy, Mary // Paperboard Packaging;Feb2005, Vol. 90 Issue 2, p40B
This article comments on the formidable economic growth of China with reference to the packaging industry. The Chinese packaged food market is worth $39 billion. In addition to this, there are many areas in the dragon land, still untouched and carry immense potential. The Chinese market for...
- Packaging news briefs. // PPI Pulp & Paper Week;6/20/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 24, p9
The article offers pulp and paper packaging industry news briefs as of June 20, 2014. Topics discussed include the global brand campaign called Open the future by Smurfit Kappa Group, a new large-format digital press by Menasha Packaging at its carton group plant in Neenah, Wisconsin, and a new...
- Lee & Man to Increase Board Production. // Official Board Markets;9/24/2011, Vol. 87 Issue 39, p22
The article reports on the plan of China's Lee & Man Paper Manufacturing Ltd. to increase its containerboard production capacity to 6 million metric tons by the end of 2012 from the current 4 million metric tons, despite slowing demand.
- China's Board Mills Keep Growing. // Official Board Markets;8/11/2012, Vol. 88 Issue 32, p12
The article reports on the growth for China's paperboard mills, citing the expansion of Lee & Man Paper Manufacturing Ltd. (L&M) at its Hongmei mill in Dongguan city, Guangdong province and the planned expansion of Nine Dragons Paper Holdings Ltd.' ivory board production in Tianjin, China.
- Lee & Man Bids for Mill. // Official Board Markets;1/1/2005, Vol. 81 Issue 1, p14
The article reports that Lee & Man Paper manufacturing Co., one of the largest containerboard producers in China in terms of production capacity and volume, has submitted a bid to purchase Stockton Pacific Enterprises (SPE), a pulp mill based in Eureka, California. Terms of the bid were not...
- Lee & Man Plans Linerboard Machine in Vietnam. // Official Board Markets;6/16/2012, Vol. 88 Issue 24, p3
The article reports on the mill construction project of Lee & Man Paper Manufacturing Ltd. in which a recycled linerboard machine that will produce 250,000 metric tons peryear will be erected at a greenfield mill in Hau Giang province in Vietnam.