- US: Child slavery lawsuit against Nestle allowed to proceed. Best, Dean // Aroq - Just-Food.com (Global News);9/11/2014, p9
A reprint of the article "US: Child slavery lawsuit against Nestle allowed to proceed" by Chris Wright, which appeared in the online resource' September 8, 2014 issue, is presented.
- Archer Daniels Midland Co. Littman, Margaret // Crain's Chicago Business;09/15/97, Vol. 20 Issue 37, p50
States that defense attorneys for Archer Daniels Midland Company executives charges with price-fixing asked a federal judge to toss out 200 tapes made by undercover mole Mark Whitacre while he was working for the company. Lawyers reason for their request.
- Farmers take elevators to court. // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Aug96, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p12
Reports on the lawsuit filed by 44 farmers against Archer-Daniels-Midlands Co.and 12 others in Chicago, Illinois. Punitive damages sought by the farmers; Call for the nullification of hedge-to-arrive contracts; Views of insiders about the case.
- The fix was in at ADM. Greenwald, John; Donnelly, Sally B. // Time;10/28/1996, Vol. 148 Issue 20, p64
Discusses the $100 million fine levied against Archer-Daniels-Midland by the US Justice Department. Chief Executive Dwayne Andreas; Details of the case.
- ADM to pay $100 million in price fixing settlement. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/21/96, Vol. 250 Issue 17, p33
Reports on Archer Daniels Midland Co.'s settlement of the anti-trust charges filed against the company by federal prosecutors in the United States. Case background; Terms of the settlement agreement.
- Appeals court reverses EPA policy. // Crain's Chicago Business;5/1/95, Vol. 18 Issue 18, p78
Reports that an Illinois federal appeals court has ruled that corn-based ethanol does not have to be used in clean-burning gasoline, contradicting an Environmental Protection Agency mandate in a case involving ethanol producer Archer Daniels Midland Co.
- News wire. // Dairy Field;Jul97, Vol. 180 Issue 7, p6
Focuses on the suit filed by Kraft Foods, Procter and Gamble Company, Quaker Oats Company and Schreiber Foods in the federal court in United States against Archer Daniels Midland Company due to price fixing conspiracy. Information about the classaction settlement agreed upon by the companies.
- ADM suit settled. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;8/05/96, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p14
Reports on the court approval of the settlement of a class-action lawsuit accusing Archer Daniels Midland Co. and competitors of fixing prices for the animal feed supplement lysine.
- Antitrust Enforcement And Corporate Activities. Kennedy, James P. // Corporate Board;May/Jun2000, Vol. 21 Issue 122, p7
Focuses on the need for corporate directors to be wary of the government crackdown on criminal antitrust activities which rob consumers of the benefits of competition in the United States (US). Four major federal antitrust laws; Four primary ways of enforcing the US federal antitrust laws;...