- Seismic off Bangladesh first in more than 20 years. Ke-Lie, Tang // Offshore;Feb95, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p10
Reports on Scottish firm Cairn Energy's seismic survey in Block 16 in Bangladesh for possible oil reserves. Contract with Digicon's `Ross Seal' vessel to record the data; First survey to be acquired offshore Bangladesh since the mid-1970s; Cairn's planned well in the block.
- STOCK OPTIONS. // Director;Feb2010, Vol. 63 Issue 6, p9
The article presents information on Cairn Energy, an ail exploration company.
- Cairn Energy announcing oil discovery off Senegal. // Energy Today (Hungary);10/8/2014, p1
The article reports on the announcement of Scottish explorer Cairn Energy PLC of their oil or petroleum discovery on their petroleum prospecting at the FAN-1 exploration well off the coast in Sangomar Deep block in Senegal.
- Cairn Energy said new exploration in northwest Africa and Ireland likely to succeed. // World Energy News;8/21/2013, p5
The article reports on the anticipation of Cairn Energy PLC, an independent Scottish oil and gas exploration and production company, that its new exploration project in northwest Africa and Ireland will be successful compared to its exploration project in Greenland.
- Cairn Energy makes second oil discovery offshore Senegal. // Energy Today (Hungary);11/11/2014, p2
The article reports on the second oil discovery made by Cairn Energy off the coast of Senegal in 2014.
- Cairn Energy said new exploration in northwest Africa and Ireland likely to succeed. // African Business News;8/21/2013, p9
The article reports on the expectation of Scottish oil and gas exploration and production company Cairn Energy PLC that its new oil exploration project in northwest Africa and Ireland will be successful compared to its exploration project in Greenland.
- Russian Region Plans to Float Petchem Stakes. // Chemical Week;4/11/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 13, p7
The article reports on the plan of the regional government of Tatarstan, Russia to raise about â‚¬2.5 billion by floating stakes in state-owned enterprises on the London Stock Exchange. The enterprises are the petrochemical companies Kazanorgsintez and Nizhnekamskneftekhim and the flotations...
- Get oil cowboys out of the Arctic! // Chain Reaction;Apr2013, Issue 117, p9
The article reports that Friends of the Earth Scotland has launched a campaign against local company Cairn Energy for its oil exploration project in Greenland.
- Economic Events. // Canadian Economic Observer;Dec2002, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p2.1
Highlights key economic events that occurred in November 2002 with specific information on Canada. Termination of the floating power rate by Ontario which it adopted on May 1, 2002; Announcement made by North America's Hydro-Quebec about its expenditure plans for oil and gas exploration;...