Getting Magic in the Bottles
- Offering face value. // Drug Store News;7/17/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p33
The article introduces the Jergens Daily Glow Daily Moisturizer for the Face developed by Jergens Inc. The product flew out of stores to become the first mass-market beauty product ever to spark a nationwide waiting list of thousands. The new face product is a lightweight, noncomedogenic,...
- time saviors. // Lifetime;Oct2004, Vol. 2 Issue 8, p72
Provides information on several hygiene products. Coffee & Cream Morning Body Scrub from Sephora; Naturally Smooth Shave Minimizing Moisturizer from Jergens; Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Pads from Almay.
- Growing demand for a fake tan. // Drug Store News;7/11/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p43
Reports on the growth in demand for KAO Brands' Jergens natural glow daily moisturizer in the U.S. Aid of the product to deliver a fake tan while moisturizing the skin; Suggested retail price of the product; Business plans of the company to meet the increasing consumer demand.
- HOT BEAUTY NEWS. Laing, Jennifer // Food & Wine;Mar2004, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p76
Features beauty products from various personal care companies in the U.S. Price of the Blisslabs hot salt scrub; Features of the Molton Brown warming eucalyptus bath and shower therapy; Uses of the BiorÃ© self-heating mask.
- NEWS HEADLINES. // MarketWatch: Personal Care;Aug2010, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p12
The article offers news briefs related to personal care industries. Health and beauty products manufacturer Conair Corp. has collaborated with personal care products manufacturer Kao Brands Co. to create and market a line of premium hair appliances. New anti-aging skincare products have been...
- New ideas, focused marketing fuel Kao. // Chain Drug Review;6/7/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p96
The article profiles the company Kao Brands Co., which offers hair and skin care products in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Jergens intros Biore skin care line, ads follow in July. // Brandweek;03/03/97, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p12
Reports that Jergens will introduce Biore, a skin care line marketed to consumers 18-34 in May 1997.
- SWOT Analysis. // Energizer Holdings SWOT Analysis;Nov2010, p1
A business analysis of Energizer Holdings, Inc., a company that manufactures and markets primary batteries, flashlights, and personal care products in the wet shave, skin care, feminine care, and infant care categories, is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and...
- Speeding Demand- Driven Innovation. Doyle, Michael // Happi: Household & Personal Products Industry;May2012, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p60
In this article, the author presents his views on demand-driven innovations in personal care industry and the efforts companies should make to cope up with such competition. He suggests capturing of information at the enterprise level to enhance the innovation. He emphasizes research and...