RESTAURANTS: GO, CONSIDER, STOP
- Warm Baby-Beets Skewer, Anticucho Sauce. // New York;10/20/2014, Vol. 47 Issue 23, p82
The article offers information on anticucho which is skewered beef heart cooked over open flame in Peru.
- A Saucy Dish. Artioli, Filippo // Saveur;May2014, Issue 165, p45
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of preparing a beef menu at his restaurant in Bevagna, Italy.
- Beef Kabob with Saffron Rice. // Louisville Magazine;Feb2016, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p80
A photograph of Beef Kabob with Safron Rice menu at The Grape Leaf restaurant in Frankfort Avenue in Louisville, Kentucky is presented.
- 5 Reasons Beef Needs To Stay On The Menu. // Beef Expert Blog;7/23/2013, p3
The article reports that beef dishes on the menu increase customer traffic and checks at restaurants in the U.S.
- 7th Heaven Eatery. Orovan, Bill // Echo Magazine;12/14/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p56
The article evaluates the menus served at 7th Heaven restaurant in Phoenix, Arizona. Some of the dishes offered at 7th Heaven are Breakfast Time Anytime, Burger Heaven and Celestial Salads. It recommends the Orzo Good Salad and the Pineapple Chicken Salad. The Fajitas Del Cielo with Shrimp is...
- MORE THAN MEATS TO MEET THE EYE. Duley, Melissa // Louisville Magazine;Mar2006, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p89
The article presents the author's experience on Ruth's Chris Steak House in Louisville, Kentucky. It reflects that most of the steak houses are tend to be organized by dark woods, burgundy tones and linen-topped tables. But this particular steak house is with a balcony, which wraps around the...
- DOWN TO THE BONE. Gardner, Scott // Foodservice & Hospitality;Feb2008, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p23
The article features the ways on how restaurants in the U.S. traditionally prepare their menu and flavoured a variety of sauces. All Start Wings and Ribs, owned by Tom Anastopoulos in Ontario has 115 sauces on its menu which include Snake Bite, Pineapple Curry, and Hot Blonde. However, Duff's...
- HAIL TO THE CHEF? MATTHEWS, JEFF // Cincinnati Magazine;Sep2014, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p142
The article discusses the influence of chef Jeremy Luers in the recipes offered at the President Room located in Cincinnati, Ohio. The author mentions the range of pasta dishes demonstrated in the menu of Luers and his salad selection. Also mentioned is the preparation and the pleasant spice of...
- A Chicken on Every Block. Raisfeld, Robin; Patronite, Rob // New York;9/16/2002, Vol. 35 Issue 31, p92
Focuses on Mancora, a Peruvian restaurant owned by Shahed Ahmed in New York City specializing in seafod and rotisserie chicken. Menu prices.