Eyes on the Prize
- The Self-Grading Effect of Inferior Oblique Recessions. Wagner, Rudolph S. // Journal of Pediatric Ophthalmology & Strabismus;Mar2013, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p75
The article presents author's comments on the surgical procedure that helps in improving the overaction of inferior oblique muscle of eyes.
- J. STUART CUMMING. // Orange County Business Journal;6/16/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 24, pA4
The article announces the grant of Ernst and Young's Entrepreneur of the Year award to ophthalmologist J. Stuart Cumming.
- Making the Connection: Help Your Employees Understand the Link Between Eye Health and High Blood Pressure. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;8/28/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article seeks to establish a link between eye health and high blood pressure. It mentions that during high blood pressure, continuous stress is placed on the muscular wall in the arteries in the eyes which enables an eye doctor can see it while examining patients' eyes. It reports that high...
- Movers and Shakers. // Ocular Surgery News;7/25/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 14, p21
The announces that Bausch & Lomb has named Flemming Ornskov as corporate vice president and global president of pharmaceuticals, Stuart Heap, J. Andy Corley, and Michael Gowen have been also named to the company's senior leadership team, and Prevent Blindness Texas has awarded Gerald D. Cagle...
- New Appointees to Leadership Team. // Review of Cornea & Contact Lenses;Jun2008, p2
The article announces executive appointments at Bausch & Lomb, including Stuart Heap as corporate vice president and global president of Vision Care, J. Andy Corley as corporate vice president and global president of Surgical Products and Michael Gowen as corporate vice president and executive...
- Accommodating IOL yields excellent visual results for myopia, hyperopia. Carter, Harvey L. // Ophthalmology Times;5/15/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p20
The article evaluates the accommodating intraocular lens crystalens by the Eyeonics Corp.
- Time, Experience Refine Crystalens Parameters. Stephenson, Michelle // Review of Ophthalmology;Jul2008 Part 1 of 2, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p32
The article evaluates the Crystalens AT-45 from Eyeonics Corp.
- Proposed joint venture to accelerate refractive innovations. Boyle, Erin L. // Ocular Surgery News;10/25/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 20, p19
The article deals with the proposed joint venture between Bausch & Lomb and 20/10 Perfect Vision that will create a company that will focus on delivering refractive technology to the marketplace. According to J. Andy Corley, president of the Bausch & Lomb surgical division, the refractive...
- Eyeonics releases enhanced lens design. // Ophthalmology Times;9/15/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p7
Reports on Eyeonics Inc.'s release of enhanced crystalens SE system in the United States. Elimination of the need for postoperative cycloplegia in the enhanced lens; Validation of the lens for use with the STAAR Indigo Injector System.