- Former South Australia Sports Minister visits HKSI. // Sports Bulletin;Jun2011, Vol. 6, p8
The article reports that the Hong Kong Sports Institute (HKSI) was visited by Michael Wright, former South Australia sports minister, on May 12, 2011.
- Self Help appoint new CEO. Corless, Nicola // Irish Farmers Monthly;Jul2007, p16
The article announces the appointment of Ray Jordan as head of operations for charity Self Help Development International company in Ireland.
- Acting president named. Gargaro, Paul // Crain's Detroit Business;6/26/95, Vol. 11 Issue 26, p2
Reports on the appointment of Michael Wright as acting president of the Metropolitan Detroit Convention & Visitors Bureau. National search to replace the retired president William McLaughlin; Wright's tasks.
- Turner Taps a Content Chief. // Multichannel News;4/30/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 18, p40
The article announces that Michael Wright has been named as senior vice president of the newly organized Content Creation Group for Turner Network Television (TNT), Turner Broadcasting System Inc. (TBS), and TURNER Classic Movies (TCM).
- $100 million & more: Michael Wright Angela Bennett. // BRW;5/20/96, Vol. 18 Issue 19, p118
Profiles millionaires Michael Wright, and Angela Bennett, of Perth, Australia, who control the company, Wright Prospecting, left by their father, E.A. (Peter) Wright. Their ages; Marital status; Number of children; Total wealth.
- Hyper-interactivity. Barge, Jeff // Crain's New York Business;5/16/94, Vol. 10 Issue 20, p25
Features New York City, New York-based Voyager Co., a retailer of interactive compact disc-read only memory (CD-ROM). Annual revenue; Competition against businesses with larger resources; Selling a minority interest to German publisher Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck; Production of CD...
- Voyager shakeup: In wake of Stein's exit, it's up for grabs. Reid, Calvin // Publishers Weekly;11/18/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 47, p13
Looks at disturbances at the Voyager Company, leading to the departure of co-founder Bob Stein and the firing of most of the firm's CD-ROM and Internet staff. Distribution problems; Conflict over the company's direction; Stein's former partners, Jonathan Turrell, Voyager's chief executive...
- How now, Voyager? Hafner, Katie; Rogers, Adam // Newsweek;10/9/1995, Vol. 126 Issue 15, p67
Focuses on Voyager Co., a small multimedia company which puts quality over profits. Voyager responsible for putting CD-ROMs on the map; The company fighting trends in the industry it created; Voyager's high-brow, intelligent CD-ROMs; Voyager's commitment; Distribution as Voyager's biggest...
- Everyman's authoring tool. Hilts, Paul // Publishers Weekly;3/1/1993, Vol. 240 Issue 9, p18
Looks at The Voyager Company of Santa Monica, California's Expanded Book Toolkit which enables anyone with an Apple Macintosh to make electronic books on floppy disks for less than $300. Toolkit's capabilities; How it works; Basic specifications; Contact point.