- Want to compete globally? Education isn't enough. Teschler, Leland // Machine Design;2/21/2008, Vol. 80 Issue 4, p8
The author reflects on the life and perspectives of researcher Vivek Wadhwa regarding globalism. He recalls the insights of Wadhwa regarding the importance of determining which engineering skills will give people a long term advantage. The author concludes that there is no particularly solution...
- Vivek Wadhwa on Time's List of Top Tech Thinkers. // India -- West;6/28/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 32, pB2
The article announces that Indian American entrepreneur Vivek Wadhwa was named to the list of the 40 Most Influential Minds in Tech of "Time" magazine.
- Indian Silicon Valley in 5 years: Vivek Wadhwa. // Siliconindia;Dec2010, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p8
The article offers the insights of Vivek Wadhwa, a adjunct-professor at Duke University, regarding the growth of service industries in India such as information technology (IT), pharmaceutical research and development (R&D) space and consumer appliances market.
- Academic Recognized as Outstanding American. // News India Times;03/02/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p8
The article announces that Vivek Wadhwa, vice president of Academics and Innovation at Singularity University in Moffett Field, California, has received the Outstanding Americans by Choice award during a ceremony conducted by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
- Wadhwa sets course for smooth selling. Maley, Frank // Business North Carolina;Jul2002, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p16
Focuses on the health condition of Relativity Technologies Inc. chief executive officer Vivek Wadhwa as of July 2002. Health problems experienced during a vacation in 2001; Amount needed to meet the company's payroll; Involvement of Wadhwa in sales.
- Wadhwa is VP of Academics and Innovation at Singularity University. // India -- West;12/9/2011, Vol. 37 Issue 3, pB4
The article announces the appointment of Vivek Wadhwa as the vice president of academics and innovation at Singularity University.
- USCIS Honors Researcher. // India -- West;3/2/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 15, pB18
A photograph of researcher Vivek Wadhwa receiving the "Outstanding Americans by Choice" award from Alejandro Mayorkas, the Director of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service is presented.
- Education Expo Draws Hundreds. VERMA, NANDITA // India -- West;10/11/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 47, pA1
The article reviews the exhibition "College and Education Expo" held at the India Community Center, California on October 6, 2013 that featured keynote speaker American entrepreneur Vivek Wadhwa.
- Twitter CEO Feuds with Wadhwa about Lack of Women Execs. SPRINGER, RICHARD // India -- West;10/18/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 48, pA29
The article reports that Dick Costolo, chief executive officer (CEO) of the social networking website Twitter, and Vivek Wadhwa, an Indian American researcher, have exchanged microblogs on the Twitter's website regarding the lack of women executives in leadership roles at the firm.