- Posgrados. // Entrepreneur Mexico;abr2011, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p73
No abstract available.
- Synergies bond class of entrepreneurs. Genn, Adina // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/16/2001, Vol. 48 Issue 47, p25A
Discusses Entrepreneurial Assistance Program (EAP) offered by Suffolk County Community College in Suffolk County, New York. Uncertainty regarding the receipt of funds by the program; Cost of the EAP program to New York state; Opinion of persons attending the program; Creation of businesses and...
- TOP of the CLASS. Torres, Nichole L. // Entrepreneur;Nov2007, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p82
The article offers information on choosing an entrepreneurship program. It also provides facts and guides for prospective students on choosing the program suitable for them. Director Sherry Hoskinson of the University of Arizona's McGuire Center for Entrepreneurship in Tucson affirmed that the...
- Entrepreneur Launches Firm To Create 'Learning Industry'. Rothman, Robert // Education Week;7/31/1991, Vol. 10 Issue 40, p11
The article reports that an Arizona-based entrepreneur Ted Kraver has launched plans to create a learning industry to support education the way medical-research firms support health care. Learning/Research/Enterprise Inc., a nonprofit firm that will be based in Phoenix, will consist of a...
- Get technical skills plus start-up smarts. Rae-Dupree, Janet // U.S. News & World Report;04/09/2001, Vol. 130 Issue 14, p72
Focuses on an engineering graduate education in the United States. How engineering schools are attempting to teach entrepreneurship; Changes in the field of engineering; Fears that business-influenced engineering will have a negative impact on scientific research.
- Viewpoint: Answering President Obama's Call for Mentoring: It's Not Just for Mentees Anymore. Reddick, Richard J.; Griffin, Kimberly A.; Cherwitz, Richard A. // Planning for Higher Education;Jul-Sep2011, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p59
The article provides information on the benefits that can accrue to mentors who join in developmental relationships. Intellectual Entrepreneurship (IE) mentors showed the emergence of positive emotions from their relationships with their mentees. It mentions that mentors shared writing...
- CORRECTIONS. // Crain's Detroit Business;6/10/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 23, p0002
A correction to the article "A startup degree for startup makers," in the June 3, 2013 issue is presented.
- Cornell entrepreneur-in-residence program off to strong start. Tampone, Kevin // Business Journal (Central New York);4/13/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p17
The article reports on an entrepreneur-in-residence program which is created by the Cornell University in Ithaca, New York. The University's first entrepreneur-in-residence was Brad Treat at its S.C. Johnson Graduate School of Management. Johnson's director of entrepreneurship Zachary Shulman...
- Graduate Students Contribute to Entrepreneurial Programs. Cichocka, Paula // San Diego Business Journal;3/29/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 13, p8
Discusses the CONNECT entrepreneurship programs of the Graduate School of International Relations and Pacific Studies at the San Diego, California-based University of California. Features of the program designed to promote entrepreneurship and relationships among technology-based companies;...