Take It Outside
- Decaux moves to 10-day posters. Barrett, Lucy // Marketing Week;7/12/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 22, p13
Reports on the plan by British outdoor advertising agency JC Decaux to introduce a ten-day posting cycle to increase campaign effectiveness. Lower rate for the cycle.
- In The News. // Media Week;10/14/2008, Issue 1182, p12
This section offers news briefs concerning mass media in Great Britain. Price of the Saturday edition of the "Daily Mail" has been increased by 10 pence. A new limited company will be created for the winding up of the Scott Trust. JCDecaux joint chief executive and chairman of the executive...
- JCDecaux hires Male as part of European operational strategy. // Campaign;07/28/2000, Issue 30, p8
Reports on outdoor advertising group JCDecaux's hiring of Jeremy Male to head its operations in Great Britain and become the chief operating officer of the company's offices in Scandinavia, Central and Eastern Europe. Male's leaving of the post of chief executive of TDI Europe.
- JC Decaux float hit by stock market jitters. // Marketing Week;6/21/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 19, p12
Reports on France-based outdoor advertising firm JC Decaux's planned initial public offering (IPO) in Paris, France, as of June 21, 2001. Revision of the company's IPO plans in response to changes in the stock market; Company background.
- JEUNES PROS. // Intermedia;5/21/2014, Issue 1253, p2
The article presents a short profile of Pierre Gierens, production manager for JCDecaux, a French company which specializes in outdoor advertising systems, focusing on the evolution of his career, his debut as an engineer, and the challenge of managing a team of 70 persons.
- Dotcoms should try posters to reach net users, survey says. MacMillan, Gordon // Campaign (UK);01/28/2000, Issue 4, p5
Cites a survey which advised dotcom advertisers to spend their budgets on poster advertising if they want to reach Internet users. Survey commissioned by outdoor advertising company JCDecaux.
- Putting up posters. // Printing World;2/24/2003, Vol. 281 Issue 8, p12
Reports that outdoor advertising firm JC Decaux has improved its sales for the fourth quarter of 2002 in spite of the decline in advertising volumes.
- JCDecaux's Digital Towers amazes passengers at Changi Airport. // Outdoor Asia;Dec2014, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p34
The article discusses the launching of the digital media landmarks or digital towers by multinational corporation JCDecaux Singapore at Singapore Changi Airport.
- THREE HOURS WITH The Brothers Decaux. Crawford, Anne-Marie // Ad Age Global;Apr2001, Vol. 1 Issue 8, p36
Presents information on JC Decaux, an outdoor advertising company in Europe. Basis for dividing the business of the company; Details on the market dominated by the company; Growth areas identified by the company.