- Shell – Summary. // India Oil & Gas Report;Q3 2008, p85
The article profiles Shell India. It mainly ventures in phytochemicals, liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), and solar energy among others. Moving forward, the company is investing on the liquefied natural gas (LNG) business and is given license to build a mesh of 2,000 service stations. In February...
- Shell Decides to Move Forward With Groundbreaking Floating LNG. // Petro Industry News;2011, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p2
The article reports on the decision of Shell to build the world's first Prelude Floating Liquefied Natural Gas (FLNG) Project in Eastern Europe.
- Sanctions prompt Shell to scale back Tehran office. Mirza, Adal // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/13/2010, Vol. 54 Issue 33, p11
The article reports on the move of Royal Dutch Shell PLC to urge its staff to finish works on the Persian liquified natural gas (LNG) project in Tehran, Iran on October 31, 2010.
- Shell, TravelCenters of America Combine to Provide LNG. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;6/7/2012, p3
The article features the liquefied natural gas from Shell and TravelCenters of America LLC.
- Shell has lifted a force majeure on gas supplies to Nigeria LNG plant. // World Energy News;6/12/2013, p27
The article reports that Royal Dutch Shell PLC has lifted a force majeure on gas supplies to the Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd. (LNG) plant.
- Biggest ever sea vessel will 'unlock new energy'. // Supply Management;Jan2014, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p8
The article reports on the move of petroleum company Royal Dutch Shell PLC which floated the Prelude liquefied natural gas sea vessel in Geoje, South Korea as part of its efforts to expand its operations offshore.
- Shell buys Repsol LNG assets. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Apr2013, Issue 862, p12
The article reports that Shell has purchased a host of liquefied natural gas (LNG) assets across the Americas from Spanish firm Repsol, in a deal valued at 4.4 billion U.S. dollars.
- Repsol SA will sell some of its liquefied-natural-gas assets to Royal Dutch Shell. // World Energy News;2/27/2013, p20
The article reports on the sale by oil company Repsol SA of its liquefied-natural-gas assets to oil company Royal Dutch Shell PLC in 2013.
- Shell in talks to buy stake in southern India LNG project. // Energy Today (Hungary);5/27/2014, p1
This article reports that Royal Dutch Shell, a worldwide energy company, is negotiating to buy 24% stake in the Kakinada liquefied natural gas project of Andhra Pradesh Gas Distribution Company.